XXXIII. The Love Experience

As Told By...
O+>

July 22, 1993Los Angeles, California

July 22, 1993
Los Angeles, California

I ain't nobody's dumb rockstar. I know she wants me thinking she's seeing another man. I turn on the telly and smile five miles wide, her eyes are glistening, and she's growing her hair out again. The signs point in all of the obvious directions. It makes the way she cold-hearted played me the last time I saw her face to face logical. My doubts of it being anything serious is the last strike that saves me from the despair of betrayal.

We lied across that bed face to face. She laughed at everything I said twice as hard, she gripped my wrist twice as much. When the smoke began to clear and it was just the two of us, I could feel her gaze setting my body on fire. She flipped the switch. Just like that, we were back on and I was even more ready this time than I was the last, especially now that I know how sweet the honey pot truly is when kept warm by her thick thighs. I was as ready as I'd ever be and when I took the step to initiate, I was smacked in the face by denial. My lips grazed the corner of her lips as she immediately sat up and away from me.

To make it worse, she didn't speak on it. She opted out by awkwardly laughing as she made another joke, another joke as if nothing happened... And that's why she was begging to get on my line and check the temperature of the room. After I mended my pride, I was given the spectacles to see the situation for what it really is. Nothing ever truly changes with her. She plotting for the long haul, making it all much harder than it needs to be, in the name repairing her own ego.

The way she plays this game gets crueler each time I see her. For a second there, she really had me. I almost gave up and then I saw the way she still looked at me. I didn't the new route she was taking when I went in to kiss her. That was the biggest blow I've taken in quite some time but when called... When she called me later, I knew she realized what she'd done. It was too late by then.

I'm always ready to play too.

I snap my fingers, chuckling at the way I look myself up and down on my way out. "I'm clean!" I look good, I smell good, and I'm ready to go. My fingers smoothly graze across my beard to make sure all of the hairs were in place. "Are you ready to go?" I ask Kita as she watches me through the mirror.

Giggling, Kita stands. She exposes her attire as the short skirt and low neckline blouse she chose sends a message to all the brothers on the prowl tonight that girl's most likely to be a freak. She looks good. Tonight, I wanted to experience something new and exciting. Any woman slick enough to get a well-known songbird singing on the tip of her tongue is exactly that. I already know what kind of girl Kita from the stories. She's a wild ride. I win on both sides of the coin as I shift the board and get a good time out of it.