The proposal

I'm not dead don't worry. First of all, I have a new story!! It's called PJO and HoO head cannons. Second of all, I'm sorry for not updating. It's close to impossible for me to update often, but I try. Right now it's 1am and that's the only time open to do this so, sorry. I hope you like the story. Enjoy!

Percy's pov

I was on a date Annabeth had planned and it was really nice. It was an amazing restaurant and really good food. However, she was looking a bit too happy for the Annabeth I know and when I said something stupid, she would giggle. Everyone knows Annabeth Chase does not giggle. Anyways, it was starting to freak me out.

"Hey Annabeth," I said. She looked up at me. "Well I was wondering why you looked so happy."

"Well you see Percy. I was just thinking about when we first met. I was the one who talked first... Although, I didn't say anything nice, I still talked first. And then there was the time where you tried to tell me you liked me, but I kissed you first." She smiled at me and I smiled back, thinking of those wonderful memories.

I was still confused. "And this is going where?" I asked, taking my last bite of the dinner.

"Well I was thinking, "Annabeth's tone and facial expression went from fun and happy to nervous and serious. She stood up and stepped towards me standing right next to me. "that I could make the first move again. Seaweed brain, will you marry me?" she asked quietly as she knelt down beside me and opened a small box to reveal a simple golden band with

seaweed brain❤wise girl

Engraved on the ring. I glanced at Annabeth and then back at the ring with my eyes wide in shock. How did Annabeth do this before me. I hadn't even started to think about proposing to her and now I feel bad. She actually wants to marry an idiot like me so much that she proposed to me and didn't wait for me to do that. Well, now I feel like a bigger idiot. But if I knew she wanted to marry me right now I would have totally proposed to her.

Oh my gods. The realization just sunk in. My amazing, beautiful, awesome girlfriend just proposed to me. This is literally the best thing ever.

"I mean unless you don't want to. I know we're only 18 and..." Annabeth's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I just leaned in and kissed her.

When I pulled away I whispered, "shut up. Of course I want to marry you. I love you." I sat up as she stood up with a big grin on her face and slid the ring onto my finger. "Except for the fact that you made me feel like an idiot by proposing to me before I could even think about doing that to you." I said with a smile spreading in my face. Annabeth is now my fiancé.

Annabeth sat back down in her chair and laughed. "Well first of all your my idiot now, and second of all I was planning to do everything first in our relationship from when you blew up mount saint Helen's."

"Yeah, the good old days." A waitress came by and starting picking up our plates. "Hey, my girlfriend proposed to me, like, 2 minutes ago!" I just wanted to tell someone, but I could hear Annabeth mumble seaweed brain under her breath.

"Oh, um, Congratulations!" She said, looking cheerful. And took our plates away. Annabeth and I just stared at each other for a while after that. Both if us had happiness, love, and hope in our eyes.

I was the one to break the silence. "I love you, wise girl."

"I love you, too, seaweed brain." Annabeth leaned over the table and gave me a peck on the lips. "Forever together." She said as she laced her fingers with mine across the table.

Aaawwwww, I know cheesy ending. Hopefully I will update soon, but I don't really know. Happy Hanukkah and merry christmas and happy holidays to everyone. I will not have a christmas or new years special... sorry. I just don't really have time. There was a request from @CallMeMrNiceGuy and that will be the next update. Thanks for your patience. Love you guys! Bye peeps😛.