Samuel Roberts

A/N------------ the pictures above is the Rocky Mountains over the water.

Sams P.O.V.
Hi, Samuel Roberts here aka Sam. I'm the school jock, hottest guy and best swimmer on the swim team. I'm a solo jock so it's just me, no "gang." I can make all the girls go heads over heels for me... except for one, Annabeth Chase. She is HOT. (A/n disgusting )

She has honey blonde hair and princess ringlets. Her eyes are a startling grey and she has a perfect tan.

Every boy at Knight High (a/n I made that name up.) has asked her out which results with a black eye. She uses that, I have a boyfriend, excuse but every one knows that it's a fake. But,I haven't asked her out so I'm just thinking that the person that she wants is the one and only, moi. Today I'm going to ask her out and I know she'll say yes.

----------after school----------

I walked over to Annabeth by her locker and said, "Hey Annababe, you, me, my house at 7, we'll have a good time." Putting charm into my voice and face. I walked away knowing that she'll say yes. "No! I have a boyfriend!" As I was turning around to tell here I was her boyfriend, she slapped me in the face,"Don't call me Annababe!" She shouted.

"OW! He doesn't have to know. He's probably some nerdy kid. You deserve wwaayy more than that." I said putting charm into my voice. "So watcha say, come over?" "

"Sorry, she's taken," said a loud voice behind me. A tall boy with jet black wind swept hair and bright sea green eyes who's about 6 feet tall and heavy with muscles.(a/n that was really weird to write that)

"By who, you?" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"In fact, yes." Mystery dude said.
"Seaweed brain!" Annabeth shouted as she ran towards seaweed brain(?) "Wise girl." The guy said as Annabeth got to him as they shared a passionate kiss. I was angry. This guy taking away MY future girlfriend. I ran up to them and pulled them apart and shouted at the guy,"What are you doing with my girlfriend!"

"Excuse me, but this is my girlfriend. Oh, and I'm Percy Jackson." He said in a scary calm tone. Then, he punched me. He punched ME in the face, the gut, then the face again with so much force I fell onto the ground. "Come on Annabeth, we have to get to camp for the weekend." Percy said. I was expecting her to help me up and ask if I was ok, but she just agreed with him and ran out of the school.

I need to break those two up. I will just have to make up a plan. Their relationship didn't seem that strong. I'm sure there's a way I can break them up and make Annabeth mine. I stood up with a badly bruised face and started hobbling over to my car thinking about a plan.

--------------------------a/n------------------------
PLEASE READ
Sorry it was short but there will be a part 2!