Weird story

So this one isn't really a meet percabeth. This one every body will hate because its just a jumbled mess. I'm just doing this one for fun. Sorry for not updating. I might not be able to update because I'm busy. Thanks!

Third person

The seven and calypso,( I'm just going to say eight now on) were on the beach all together Walking with there boy/girlfriends. Then suddenly, Percy pointed to the sky and said, "look a rainbow!"

Jason said,"we should ride it." So then they all got on the rainbow and rode to the other side. Unfortunately, on the landing, they all fell to the ground. Annabeth fell into Jason. Calypso fell into Percy. Piper fell into frank. And Leo fell into hazel because that's just who he is. The new couples looked at each other and kissed. Annabeth walked up to Percy and said, "I like Jason more than you but we can still be friends."

"That's ok, I like calypso more than you." Percy responded. After all the couples apologized to their boy/girlfriend, they continue to walk hand in hand. Then, a giant pink owl and a unicorn with dragon wings flew down and picked up the eight and carried them away. The weird animals dropped them in the middle of the ocean. Percy made a bubble for all of the eight. Suddenly, a giant squid ate all the people in the bubble ignoring Percy's protests. The squid swallowed them and they appeared in a fancy restaurant. They all started dancing and their clothes changed to suits and gowns. Then Annabeth broke her ankle because it twisted in the awkward pressure of the new high heels. Then a waiter came out and said, "breaking an ankle shows weakness. You will be eliminated. You shall die." Then he disappeared and a monster came in and choked Annabeth to death. Jason started crying because his girlfriend died so the monster did he same to him. The remaining six went under a table and appeared on the roof of a castle.

Calypso ran to the edge and looked out to the fields of tulips and said, "it's so beautiful!"

"Calypso, be careful, you might fall." Percy said while running over to her.

"But look," she said and leaned too far and fell of the castle. Percy fell with her while trying to catch her.

"Hey look at this," piper said and picked up a letter from the ground. Everyone gathered around her. She opened the letter and it ate all the four and then they appeared in the tulip fields.

They started walking around the tulips and piper picked up a flower and smelled it, "wow, these smell amazing, Frank, smell it."

He did, "that does smell good." then the tulip started talking talking.

"How dare you pick one of the tulips from the fields of Alakonodserubitothsy!" My patron shall kill you!" then, the ground below them opened up and piper and Frank disappeared in it. Then, it closed.

"Well I guess it's just you and me." Leo said. "We should go back to camp half blood."

"Yeah, we can take Arion to the castle and ask for a portal," hazel said. She called Arion and the both got on. The he sped to the castle. When they for there, hazel shouted, "hello? do you have a portal we can use?"

"No we don't. Go away!" a voice responded and they started throwing cows and chickens at hazel and Leo. a cow fell on hazel and Leo and they couldn't breathe because of its weight. They then suffocated and died.

The End

How'd you like it? Weird right? Guess what? I got 5k reads!!!!! I'm so happy. It means so much to me. Thank you so much! Love you guys. Bye peeps😛