Fern Logan

A/n Hi peeps so this ones a little different so please comment and tell me if you like it. It's from Percy's "job." Also, I know the girls and boys don't do the Olympics at the same time so just bare with me.
Ferns POV (This is a girl. There was some confusion about that.)
"Swimmers, take your mark, honk!!" I dived into the water as I try to get silver medal for the Olympics swimming. No one tries to get gold because of THE Percy Jackson on our team. Even though I always get what I want, I gave up on this one. Well, most of it because how extremely hot and good looking he is. Oh I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself, I'm fern Logan. If you think I'm innocent because of my name and that I swim, you're totes wrong. Even though I'm 28 and he's like 25, I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT!! So now with that said, I'm now finished with the race and sadly got a bronze, oh well, good enough.

So if you're thinking "um you know he's married?" Well I know that but that doesn't get in my way, I get what I want. He probably married Annabeth out of fame or something, I mean she's like really famous and so is he. So what I'm gonna do is try really hard to get silver or something close to gold so he sees me as perfect, or when I'm not racing I'll cheer him on louder. Annabeth probably won't make it because she's CEO of AJ architecture, whatever that is. I don't have any information about Percy and Annabeth other than they're married because they just like don't go. I have 1 more heat and he has 2.

'''''''''''''''''''''time skip to after ferns last heat''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Percy Jackson has gold, fern Logan silver, and Matthew Thomas has bronze. There will be a ten minute break." The announcer person said. K, this is my chance, I go in the changing room and take a quick shower. I change into a lavender strapless dress that is tight all the way down to my mid thigh, then it ends. I put on some white 4 inch pumps. I put on some make up, you know, just a little tiny bit so percy doesn't think im trying to hard, concealer, contour, lip liner, liquid lipstick, liquid and powder foundation, blush, brow liner, mascara, eye liner, highlighter, and 3 types of eye shadow. (A/n, wow fern, that is totally just a tiny bit. *cough* sarcasm *cough*)which totally matches my dyed blonde hair and my light green contacts that I can't wear that often because I swim. Duh. So anyway, I walk out of the locker room and sit next to annableh on the bleachers as the swimmers dive in. (A/N I'm sorry if I got this concept wrong of how the Olympics work, it feels more like a swim meet.)As I'm saying, "GO PERCY!!!!!!" I notice annableh is just sitting there smiling, clapping her hands with a one year old is her lap. Wait what??!! Now that I notice the one year old I started noticing 5 other kids next to her on the bleachers. They can't be hers. With Percy? No. Well, we'll just have to find out. They're to young to have kids, right?

Percy won(obviously) and started walking towards me, admiring how gorgeous I was. Then he walked right by me to annableh and the kids and the kids were saying "good job, daddy" and gave him a big hug. What??!! Daddy??!! No not possible! Then I saw the most expected thing to happen, he kissed annableh. She ruined my plan so I shall ruin her.

I stormed up to them, breaking them apart, "oh my gosh,Percy, can't you see how much better I am, I'm prettier and smarter. Dump this dumb blonde soon to be ex-wife, for me!!" I screeched.(A/N don't take it seriously, I have a blonde friend and she just skipped a grade in math.)

Annableh just looked at me calmly and said in a low slightly angry voice while walking closer slowly,"look here, fern, he is my husband I love him very much and he loves me. Now I want to lay this down quietly so my kids don't here, you'll never be his. Oh, you've got something on your face." She reached out and smudged my make up and I looked horrible. Then she said,"oh it also looks like it's not gonna come of." She said sassily as she backed away.

"Fern, I thought you were better than this. Stay out of my life and we'll be fine." Percy said, then turned and walked away with his family.

"You'll be mine!" I shouted out but he didn't respond. I will get him. I always get what I want.

So I don't know how the swimming Olympics really work so I apologize if it's not correct, please comment. Thanks :) sorry it was short. And sorry it was so terrible.