Chapter Thirty

*very important authors note at end*

"Liana." Harry nudges me with his elbow. I grunt and roll over to face away from him. The mattress lifts up slightly when he slides out of bed. I snuggle further into the covers, satisfied that he's left me alone, but am startled when a pillow hits me in the face.

I sit up straight and glare at Harry, who's grinning widely. It almost shocks me enough to not be annoyed with him at all. Almost. "What the hell, Harry?"

"Don't ignore me next time." He shrugs and grabs some clothes to change into. Right in front of me.

I huff and turn my face away from him to avoid looking. I may not be the guy's biggest fan, but I can't deny he's got a nice body that I'd be tempted to look at if I were facing the other way.

I get up from the bed and go to pick out my own clothing for the day. It's too early to make decisions for myself so I end up stuck between choosing a casual red t-shirt dress or shorts with a cute grey top.

"Red shirt," Harry speaks up from behind me, as if sensing my difficulty making the decision. I glance back and find him sitting on the bed, finishing lacing up his boots.

I grab the red t-shirt dress. "It's a dress, Harry, not a shirt."

Harry's eyes narrow. "That's a dress?"

I roll my eyes in response, turning and walking into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. Surprised he didn't try to race me to the bathroom, I dress quickly not particularly trusting him not to barge in on me half naked.

But he doesn't, which astounds me even further.

Feeling like I'm hogging the bathroom, I open the door before I go on brushing my teeth and hair. At some point he comes in and brushes his teeth alongside me, and doesn't even attempt to push me out of the way or spit in my hair.

Once finished he leaves the bathroom without a word. I hurry to do my makeup, feeling the minutes rush by as it gets closer to class time. As I do my makeup, though, I can't help thinking that I'm dreaming.

There is no way, in any universe, that Harry and I would be getting along in the morning, or at any time at all. First Anne's wedding and now this?

What is happening?

When I come out of the bathroom and into the main room to put on my shoes, I find Harry lying on the bed and almost trip over my own feet. It's almost as if he's... waiting for me.

But why would he? He's never done that before.

"Hurry up with the shoes, Liana," Harry speaks up. "We are going to be late for class if we wait any longer."

I shake myself out of whatever trance I'd been in and slide my feet into black sandals. Whatever is happening with Harry can wait until after class. The last thing I need is to be distracted and not do my best when it actually counts in class.

"Okay," I say, grabbing my bag. "Ready."

"About time!" Harry hops up from the bed and walk to the door, swinging it open. "After you, Princess."

I ignore the weirdness of his behavior, repeating the mantra in my head over and over: Don't let his sudden change in behavior distract you. This is Harry. You know how he is.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 26, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Roommate Agreement || Stylesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें