Chapter Twelve

Please drop a few comments as you read :)

.

"I think it's time to go back to your dorm." Liam chuckles and grabs my arm after the scene Holly, Louis, and I made. The party had come to a near stop to watch the situation play out, but now that it's coming to a close, the volume of the music is greatly increasing by the second.

"Noooo, don't make me leave." I stumble and almost fall when Liam grabs my elbows and pulls me away from the party. I wasn't ready to leave. Even if I did kiss Louis in front of Ben, right now I really didn't care. Ben deserved what he got.

"Sorry, but I don't think you want to cause any more trouble than you just did." Liam starts to struggle when I resist against his hold on my elbows, so he just picks me up and throws my waist over his shoulder. "Trying to get away now are we? Nice try." He chuckles again and I hit his side in annoyance.

"Ugh, Liam the party pooper." I stick my tongue out as I look up at him. He doesn't see it though, because he's focusing on finding his keys.

"I get that a lot actually." Liam tells me as we finally break out of the house, and into the front yard, where I can see the blurry outlines of cars parked up the driveway, overflowing out onto the street. Seeing them reminds me of going back to the lonely, quite walls of my dorm and I'm overwhelmed with disgust. I don't want to be that sulky girl again who was so distraught over a boy just because he cheated on her. It's over now. I shouldn't be sulking around forever.

"I can't imagine why!" I exclaim, wriggling around in his arms. "Put me down and let's party!"

I don't get an answer. Or I do, just not one I expected. My answer was found when he shoved me into the passenger seat of his car and shut the door hard in my face.

Boo Liam.

.

"Blahhhhhhh......... Blahhhhhhhhh........ Blahhhhhhh-"

"Oh would you shut up already?" Holly interrupts from behind me. She's got an irritated look on her face as she leans against the door frame of the small bathroom with her arms crossed as she watches me scrub my tongue.

"No! I need to get the Louis saliva off my tongue. Ugh, I can't seem to shake the feeling. I can't believe I did that!" I rinse the rag with warm water yet again and scrub my tongue vigorously for another minute or so before discarding the rag in the sink and giving up.

"Yeah, it was even more disgusting to watch." Holly pulls a disgusted look and turns to follow as I pass her and start to get dressed into a pair of faded jeans and a t-shirt. I can't even be bothered to look presentable today. Partying takes all of the life out of me.

So does the fact that I kissed Louis right in front of Ben's face. Sure, maybe he deserved it, but it's not something I'd ever want to do. I'm not supposed to be that girl who yearns for revenge, for teaching people a lesson by being a bitch. I've been through it before in high school and it's something that always comes back to bite a person in the ass.

"What time is it?" I ask Holly as I take one look in the mirror. I honestly don't look bad on the outside. My ponytail is smooth and my makeup that's left over from last night only needed to be touched up to look presentable. Though, I may look good on the outside, I'm far from it on the inside. Inside I'm broken and twisted and not to mention, I've got a huge headache due to my hangover.

Holly glances at the small alarm clock beside her bed. "It's 10:15. We're going to be late again."

"Crap!" I hurry to slip on my shoes and grab my bag, following Holly out the door. Yup, Samantha is going to kill us.