Chapter Twenty-One

EXCITED THAT ONE OF THE CHAPTERS FINALLY EXCEEDED 100 VOTES! HOPEFULLY THEY ALL CAN, IF YOU JUST CLICK THAT VOTE BUTTON! LOVE ALL OF YOUUUUUU!

"Okay, class is over for today! You all did wonderful. David, Jeremy, I need to talk to you both." Samantha dismisses the class and we all heave sighs of relief. I sink to the edge of the stage and let my legs hang. Being a background dancer is harder than I thought it'd be and I now have a newfound respect for them.

"We should probably get going if you want to wear something to the wedding. Though, going nude is perfectly find with me... not sure how my mom would react though." Harry says, stepping in front of the stage, right in front of me. I look up with a quizzical look.

"Well no thanks about the nude part, but I didn't know we were going to get my dress today... or at all. I thought you were too busy." I use air quotes around the word, busy. 

Harry shrugs, "I've got an open spot right about now, but if you don't get off your ass and start moving, I'm going to take back my offer." 

I roll my eyes at his rudeness and hop off the stage, grabbing my bag. "Do you mind if we stop by the dorms so I can drop off my bag? It's heavy and I don't want to carry it around."

Harry rolls his eyes and takes the bag from my shoulder and places it on his. "I don't have time for pitstops, Princess."

Oh, that word again... "Stop calling me that."

Harry smirks as we exit the theater, "Stop calling you what, Princess?"

"Okay," I cross my arms, glaring at him, "now you're just messing with me."

Harry shrugs, "Maybe."

 When we get to the car he doesn't bother to help with the door, even though it's kind of jammed and hard to open. He has the nerve to even tell me to hurry up with opening the stupid door. I finally get it open and slide in, slamming the door shut. "Thank you so much for the help."

He smiles a little, his lips tilting up at the edges, but he doesn't show his teeth. "My pleasure, Princess."

I huff in annoyance and watch out the window as he makes his way to the dress store. I'm totally lost by the time we get there. I guess I should've explored a little during the summer so I'd know how to find my way through the town if I needed to.

The dress store is a huge store, nothing like I was expecting. It must cost tons of money for any of these dresses. Harry catches me gaping at the store and gives me a look. "Have you never been in a dress store before?"

I shake my head, not trusting my voice at the moment and he chuckles. "I can't say that's surprising." He looks at my choice of clothing pointedly.

I scoff and cross my arms feeling defensive.  "My clothes are not that bad!"

He shrugs and walks through the store. He seems to be searching for a specific person. I follow slowly, still taking in my surroundings. It's one huge room, with a second floor balcony I can see from here. Dresses are everywhere, thousands upon thousands of different styles and colors.

A young man appears around the corner and jumps when he sees us. I stare at the sparkly eye makeup he has on, but don't say anything. It actually... goes well with his hair. "Oh dear, you scared me. What can I do for you?"

Harry gives the man a hard look before handing him a slip of paper. "We have a fitting scheduled in Anne Styles' name for this dress."

The man takes the paper and reads it, nodding as he does. "I see, I see. Come, come." He waves us over and starts to move expertly though the aisles of dresses. Harry keeps with him easily, pushing dresses out of the way. The unfortunate part is that he doesn't hold them for me. The dresses come back and smack me as I follow closely behind him. I trip countless times and I swear I see Harry smiling at one point.