Chapter Sixteen

Click the vote button right now if you're reading this story or if YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH THE GIF ABOVE! It would really help me out :)

Love reading your comments as you read :)

"There, done!" I exclaim after I've capped the pen. The Roommate Agreement had been finished and was now only waiting for both signatures. It may seem dorky, but I'm very strict about my rules. Who knows what Harry would do without a literal contract? "Harry, get over here."

"Ever heard of please?" Harry grunts from the bed, obviously not too fond of the idea of having to get up. I've quite literally never me a more lazy person than him in my entire life. And that's actually pretty shocking.

I snort, "Don't humor me, Harry. That word's not even in your vocabulary, so don't be telling me that I should be saying it when you probably don't even know how to spell it."

"P-L-E-A-S-E." Harry spells out to me, causing me to roll my eyes at his childishness. "Now say it to me, or else I won't come over there."

I grunt, not making any move to say the word. I glance at bottom the paper where I had signed my name in sloppy print. I hated cursive in grade school, and as much as I refused to learn how to write in it, the teachers and my parents still managed to persuade me with candy and quarters. Still, after we weren't required to write in it for practice anymore, I had never used it again.

"Please," I seethe through clenched teeth, "Harry get your scrawny ass over here."

I can almost imagine the smirk on his face as I hear him get off of the bed. Once the sound of footsteps stop, right behind me, I twist around in the chair and hand him the contract, with the textbook under it as a solid surface for him to write on.

"By the way, I'm not scrawny. I come with just the right amount of muscle." Harry speaks up, not even looking at the contract I'd just handed him.

"Sign it," I tell him, suppressing an eye-roll at the statement he just made, and because he'd probably make a big deal about it, I bitterly add, "please."

He sighs and looks down at the document. As he reads, he forms a frown, "Since when do the first two rules apply to you too?"

"Since I became a person too," I retort, rolling my eyes again and repeating, "Just sign it."

"Fine," He grumbles, "but at least give me a pen that's not purple." He throws the purple pen at my face and I duck just in time to not be hit with it.

I look around for a pen in his holder until I find one. "Here!" I hand it to him and don't bother to hold back my snickers when he glares at me.

"This one is pink."

"Yeah?" I shrug. "You said no purple. Nothing was said about not being able to hand you a pink pen."

Harry rolls his eyes and throws the pen at me. "New one. Not pink or purple."

I huff and dig around for a pen, throwing it at him when I find one. It hits me in the back of the head, as I didn't have enough time to turn around before he rejected it. What's wrong with a lime green pen? Well, other than the fact that this one has a fluffy end like the kid's pens that they sell with those little diaries in Wal-Mart.

"I'll just find my own fucking pen." Harry mutters, leaning over me to grab a pen. With him brushing over my shoulder, I'm able to catch his scent which is a mix of sweat (ew, wonder where that came from) and... cotton candy? That's definitely cotton candy.

Once Harry is finished with signing the paper, he hands it back to me and throws the pen at me too, just like the other two. I glance at the paper and when I'm finished rolling my eyes at how big he signed his name, I decide I'm happy with it and tape it on the wall above his desk.