Chapter Seven

enjoy the gif (refer back to this when I tell you to)

and wattpad better fix this online shiz. if you're on the computer reading this: 1. hey! thanks for reading :) 2. go back through the chapters you read on your laptop and refresh them one at a time. if the vote star goes gray, please click to make it gold :) the wattpad website is having some problems with the voting thing, causing you to ,think you already voted when you didn't. :)

okay, that's it :) enjoy chapter seven xx

.

"Please go draw a slip of paper from the hats," Samantha tells us as she enters the theater a few minutes before class should begin. "Then get into your groups and act out the topic written on the board."

After I've drawn a small slip of paper from the female hat, I reluctantly make my way to my group. Other than Ben, I see no reason to look forward to these Improv groups anymore. And to think that I'm stuck with these people for the rest of the year...

Harry is talking to Jennifer when I arrive at our meeting spot and Ben is nowhere to be seen. "Where's Ben?" I inquire, grabbing their attention.

"Don't know, he's your boyfriend, isn't he?" Harry mumbles causing Jennifer to giggle.

"I'm sorry, is something funny?" I snap at her. I'm obviously not in my best mood today. Jennifer clearly notices, but I never said she was smart.

"Yeah, the fact that you think Ben dates. That's funny," Jennifer challenges.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I ask, exasperatingly throwing my hands up in the air. "Why doesn't Ben date?"

Jennifer opens her mouth and I'm happy to finally get my answer when Ben interrupts us, "Um, hey. What did I miss?" He smiles at our group (mostly me, considering we hate the other two) and throws his arm around my shoulder.

"Nothing," Harry says cooly. "We were just starting on discussing our topic."

We all take turns saying our characters before reading the topic on the board.

Helping out someone in need, it reads.

"Fair enough," I state sending one last glare at both Harry and Jennifer. "Let's get to acting."

.

Ben and I walk out of class together and earn a few surprised stares. I don't know what it's about, but someday, I'm going to find out. Like, why does everybody assume that Ben doesn't date? Is he a bad person under all the layers of nice-guy Ben? Did something happen last year or the year before that spread around campus like wildfire?

Surely it couldn't have been too bad or else it certainly would have jeopardized his mother's job.

"What are you thinking about?" Ben whispers as I lean against the side of the theater building. His lips are really close to my ears and that sends chills down my back.

I can feel people staring, but I don't care about them as long as I am the only one who has Ben's attention at this moment.

"Nothing," I assured him, but he just gives me a look. Right, he knows when I'm lying. "Just the fact that we may not survive the year with Harry and Jennifer."

Ben chuckles and looks down at our feet before coming back to meet my eyes, "Don't worry about any of that. They're stuck up, yeah, but we can deal with them."

I bite my lip to contain a grin and nod, "Yeah, I guess you're right. I just can't stand them."

He smirks at me, "I know, but you can do it." He kisses me on the lips and pulls back all too quickly, "I'm sorry. I gotta get to class. Five minutes!"