Chapter Twenty-Five

*important authors note at the end, make sure to read*

Drop comments and votes as you read! And I didn't get many votes on the last chapter, so if you haven't voted for chapter 24 yet, I would appreciate it if you'd go back and vote!

. . . . .

"Nialler! Lia Though is in dire need of some fun!" Louis shouts, through the door of Niall's apartment instead of knocking.

To the left of the entrance, Niall sits at the counter of his kitchen, eating from a pile of more than six pancakes. Through a mouthful of pancake, Niall goes, "Yuh coulduh knaw'd!"

"What?" Louis says back, leading me to the kitchen before grabbing a pancake from the plate by the stove and shoving the whole thing into his mouth.

Niall swallows and takes a sip of his orange juice. "I said you could have knocked."

"Knocking is for whores," Louis states seriously after he swallows the pancake that was in his mouth.

"Exactly," Niall says with a laugh. Honestly, I can't tell if he's joking or if he's being serious.

"When are Holly and Lake going to show up?" I ask, speaking up for the first time. They'd separated from us when we left the dorms, claiming they had some business to attend to and that they'd meet up with us later.

Louis shrugs. "They'll show up when they show up."

"Wow," I deadpan, giving him a glare. "That was so helpful."

Louis raises his eyebrows and gestures to me while giving Niall a look. "See? You need to lighten up the mood of this sad human being. She's really casting a shadow on my happiness."

Louis' ringtone cuts off whatever Niall had opened his mouth to respond with and Louis holds out a finger for him to wait. Louis presses some buttons on his phone then holds it up to his ear.

"Yello." Silence. "Uh-huh.... Yeah... Magnificent." Louis hangs up on the call and sighs, giving me and Niall a grin.

"What—" I can't even get out a word before he runs past and out of the apartment slamming the door behind him.

I look towards Niall in confusion and he just shrugs before taking another huge bite of pancakes.

Not a second later does my phone ding with a text.

From: Louis

Don't worry, be happy!

P.S. You're stranded there for a few hours. I took the car. You might as well suck it up and let the Irish fellow cheer you up.

P.P.S. Holly said she'd stop by later to pick you up to get ready for Anne's wedding.

I scowl at my phone and send a short text back.

To: Louis

I despise you.

My phone immediately dings back, surprising me. Man, Louis is a fast texter.