Hitting the Fan

A/N I'm going to start using non-Bryson tiller quotes/lyrics (Monae in MM)
I want you all to myself I swear you don't need nobody else I swear I'm selfish-PnB Rock

Keira's POV
I had to do it, I had to get back with Devante, I am giving him a second chance, he said he's in counseling now and he's working on his verbal and physical abuse habits. I refuse to get back with Angelo, I don't want a
teenage baby daddy, who knows who he has been with and what he has. After I got home from my meeting with Devante I peeled my clothes off and took a shower and began to watch a marathon of AHS. I fell asleep just like that.
The next day
The sound of my alarm clock blared though my house. God I hate going to work, I pulled myself out of bed and into the shower I selected an all black ensemble to wear to work, I combed out my Afro and proceeded to work. Once at work I clocked in right on time, I was grateful for that because the last thing I want to hear is Kathy's damn mouth. "Keira."Speak of the fucking Devil. "Kathy." I said greeting her with fake optimism. "I thought you would be in your office it is early you know." "Oh no, we have a new hire, Keira this Monae she will be working here now. Would you please show her the ropes?" "I thought that was Eva's job?" "Well she's sick today and as an employee I expect you to rise to the occasion." I nodded. Kathy flipped her hair and walked off, I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "Hello I'm Keira Bayo." "Nice to meet you, Monae Cutts." "So let's get started." After showing Monae everything she seems like a fast learner and a really sweet girl we got along really well, we even exchanged phone numbers. Since it was Monae's first day Kathy allowed her to leave early I locked up. I closed the doors and turned around. "Keira." Angelo was standing there leaning on his hood. "What." "Can we talk?" I looked around. I nodded.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.