Truth....Taken Care Of

She's the baddest, straight up vicious-G-Eazy
Keira's POV
I walked over to Angelo's car, the closer I got the angrier I got. "Fuck you." I said when I stood in front of him. "Excuse me?" He asks taken aback. " Fuck. You." " Keira I know you're angry but please, I am begging you with everything I have give me a chance to explain." I looked off into the distance still unsure. "You want me to beg is that what it is,alright."
He hopped off the hood of his car and almost got on his knees. "Angelo please don't." "What?" "You can explain." " Okay." "Five minutes." "Okay, I was a bit out there in high school I will admit that during that time I met this girl, Alexis. We hooked up a couple of times but I didn't know she was in love with me. So apparently in order to trap me she got off the pill knowing I don't like to use condemns she used that against me and got pregnant by me. Therefore I have a daughter, Angel. But Keira I love my daughter more than anything in this world you have to know that and you have to know I was going to tell you because if we do get married I want you in her life.I want you there every step of the way." I was speechless I have to admit I was a little out of hand, he has changed he isn't the same. "Okay." "That's it?" "Yeah." "So does this mean-" "No, it doesn't but it does mean I have some work to do on my end and I believe you Angelo, goodnight." I kissed him on the cheek and walked away. Now to take care of Devontae .

Baby Angel

Baby Angel