Killin the Game

Could it be you calling me down?
My foolish heart turns at the stars
All that I am is all that you see
You don't need nobody else,
and you're putting this all on me, forgive me- Bryson Tiller

Angelo's POV

I took a long drag of my blunt and then let the fumes escape my lips. Right now I was in my bed mopping because I had lost Monae.  I aint gone lie I liked having her around no matter how crazy, money hungry and stupid she acted. I had been with that girl for two years and nobody had lasted that long with me. I remember when I would smoke blunts she would ride me, not to mention her head game. I really need to get this girl out of my system. ''Ayye cuz.'' My cousin Mack burst through my bedroom door. I aint seen Mack in a minute, but he just like my brother from another mother. ''Sup Mack.'' ''Bruh you need to put that loud out Auntie Linda smell that shit she will kill you.'' ''Man she probably want some herself.'' ''You right.'' We both laughed.''So what up with this family reunion stuff?'' ''It's in Orlando far as I know.'' ''Yeah, but is you going. Last year you ditched me for Monae ass.'' ''Nxgga you just jealous cause you wasn't getting any.'' ''You right, Kali wasn't giving up the ass.'' ''Bro Monae just... she just.'' ''Crazy ass hell.'' ''Yeah, but boy you just don't understand what she do, her ride game and head game is on point and then to top off lil mama a gymnast.'' ''My boy.'' Mack dapped me. ''But forreal I don't think you love Monae.'' ''What you mean?'' ''I mean when you talk about her you don't talk about her smile, the way she walk, talk or none of that stuff all you can think of is sex. Maybe Monae is just lust.'' ''My nxgga have you seen Monae.'' ''I have, she good lookin but if you don't love her I don't see how you sprung.'' ''What got you all poetic yungin.'' Mack shrugged. ''Growing up I guess, I want more than hit and quits in my life.'' ''Yeah.'' ''Well, I gotta go work is calling me.'' Mack dapped me and walked out. Maybe Monae was LUST.

Keira's POV

The next day when I got up I had ten missed called from Analeise, one from Devontae and 20 texts from Devontae. I know for a fact he's going to curse me out, I don't want to hear that this early so I just called Analeise. ''BITCH!'' she shrieked into the phone. ''Well good morning to you too.'' ''Why didn't you tell me Vontae was back in town.'' ''I was busy and how do you know?'' ''Yo boo was all on the nine o'clock news for assaulting a waiter, lucky for him the guy aint pressing charges.'' I sighed, I wanted the waited to press charges, get Vontae out of my face for a while. ''You wanna tell me what happened?'' ''It's a long story that I really don't wanna talk about.'' Analeise sucked her teeth. ''Fine, but have you started packing?'' ''Yeah, I picked out the clothes I'm going to wear.'' ''Ohhh I gotta come over and see.'' ''Why?'' ''Because you know you be having your shit mixed up and stuff.'' ''Whatever.'' I heard a knock from the door. ''I'm going to have to call you later Analeise somebody at the door.'' ''Alright bye.'' I hung up the phone and walked to the door. ''Who is it?'' ''Who you think?'' I opened the door. Vontae pushed pass me and sat on the sofa. 'Well come in then'  I closed the door and walked over and sat in the love-seat. ''I don't know why you sittin over there you know where to sit come on.'' I  got off the love-seat and came over and sat on Devontae's lap. I looked down and pulled my robe closer. Devontae grabbed my chin so I could face him. ''Baby I'm sorry about last night.'' I nodded. ''You forgive me.'' ''Yeah.'' Not like I have a choice.  ''Good.'' Devontae forced his lips onto mine, he wanted access but I denied him, he squeezed my behind making my mouth gape open allowing him access. Devontae pushed me down on the couch and straddled me. I admit he was a good kisser and all but I didn't love him, I didn't want to have sex with him it was the last thing I have. ''Vontae stop.. Vontae STOP!'' Vontae stopped and looked at me and slapped me. I held my now burning face. ''I-I'm sorry.'' Devontae stood up and ran his hand through his hair. ''I'm sorry Keira.'' He said one last time before leaving out the door. I have to leave him.