Interlude......

Let's make it happen girl I need some time
Speaking of time, who stopped it?
That's the feeling that I get when we lock lips
I got the weed at the crib, and the liquor too
I fuck yo soul out, releasing yo spiritual- Bryson Tiller 

Angelo's POV

The family reunion had come to an end and I can't lie Iv'e had a hard time this week, it's been good but hard. Keira and I are on good terms, but I aint seen her man since that night, I'm wondering where he went after I dapped his ass. Today I want her ride back with me on the bus, I saw her walking out of her room, she had on these shorts that showed off her nice thighs and freckled legs, a black top and her faux locs were tied back to one side, overall she was looking fine. I watched her struggle to get her suitcase out the door, I walked over and pulled it out the door, ''Thanks Angelo.'' ''You're welcome.'' ''You ready to leave?'' ''No, I really don't want to go home.'' She mummured.  ''Why?'' ''I just don't.'' ''Look is this about that nxgga?'' She sighed as we got on the elevator to go downstairs to meet everyone else. ''Keira listen to me.'' She looked down, ''Keira imma tell you one more time listen to me.'' I said angry. She looked at me, ''What?'' ''Hey, look I don't know what you and him got going on but all I know is once we get back home you need to loose his number and forget you ever met him.'' ''I wish I could.'' Once we got to the lobby Keira rushed over to talk to Shane and my cousins Josh and Tracey. Mack came over to me, ''What's up with you and fine girl?'' I turned to him, ''Excuse me?'' ''You heard me, fine girl.'' ''Nxgga don't you have a girl?'' ''Hey, I can still look.'' ''That's about all you know if she found out it would be chopped of.'' Mack smacked his teeth, ''Whatever man, but forrel tho what's up with ya'll?'' ''Nothing much.'' ''Much... forreal man what's up?'' ''Look man, it's some stuff going down ok just know I'll tell you when it's clear.'' ''Aight man.'' ''Boys time to go!'' Shouted Ms. Traylee. Once we got on the bus, I saw Keira stuffing her things up into a compartment, once she was done she started to walk to the seats in front of me but I yanked her down into my lap. ''What the fu-'' ''I want you to sit with me.'' ''You could have just asked.'' She said squirming. ''Stop that.'' I said, she was making me hard and I had no intentions of letting her know she has that effect on me. ''Well can I at least sit in the other seat.'' ''I actually like this position.'' ''Seriously Angelo, I want to sit down.'' I sigh, why must she turn me on and then sit down. I let her go and she slid into the seat next to me; I watched her freckled thighs jiggle, I bit my lips. ''SO.'' ''SO what?'' ''Did you think about what I said.'' ''Why are we discussing this?'' ''Because a couple days ago if I remeber correctly that bitch ass nxgga you call your boyfriend was about to hit you.'' I could feel the heat rising in me, how stupid could she really be?! ''Look you don't know anything about me ok, so stop pretending you do.'' ''I'm not-'' ''Yeah you are I said I was sorry about the shit from high-school what more do you want Angelo?!'' ''This not even bout that Keira.'' ''Then what is it!'' ''I don't want you hurt.'' ''Bullshit.'' She said silently. Keira put her headphones on and laid her head on the window. I sigh, ''What's going on back here boy?'' Asked Mack. ''Nothing man, nothing.'' I looked over to Keira. 

This sucks, I know but the next chapter will be better.