Make Me Better

Only G-O-D can judge me, fuck the jurisdiction
I'm working, ain't got time for thirsting
Over how these chicks appear in pictures
I'm just painting crystal clear pictures- Bryson Tiller 

Keira's POV

After getting questioned to death about my whereabouts last night from Ana, Shane and my aunt I decided to take a soothing shower. I stepped inside and let the hot water calm me, all I can think about from last night was Devontae hurting me like he always does. I don't know why or how I fell in love with him, but every ounce of me hates him, but I can't get away from him. I think back on all the things he deprived me of, a good peace of mind, feeling safe and secure, my confidence period and my innocence almost. I felt hot salty tears slip down my face, I decided to step out the shower before I turned into a prune. I got dressed in simple leggings and a school jersey and simple black BOGO shoes. I sat on my bed and ran my fingers through my locs and bit my lip I picked up my phone, it was off since I talked to Ana, Shane and my aunt but now I really don't want to turn it on becasue I know Devontae will have blown it up with threats and foulness. I sigh and wiped away my tears and turned my 6 Plus on. I saw a message pop up from an unknown number. 

(205)-XXX-XXXX

Hey this is Angelo just wanted to let you know I will be coming over in fifteen minutes and don't try to block me out I know you're in the room and I will knock till you answer.  11:50am

Shit! That was ten minutes ago, how the- my thoughts were interrupted by a loud knocking a my door. I got up and walked over to the door and looked out the peep hole to see it was Angelo. I sigh and opened the door.  He walked in brushing past me, he walked into the bedroom and kicked off his vans and sat down. I stood with my mouth agape. ''You gonna join me?'' I nodded and walked over. I sat down Indian style, Angelo smirked and let out a slight giggle, he reached out his long arms and pulled me in between his legs by my thighs. I hated him touching me there I jiggle there. ''Now when I say join me, I mean join me, Understood.'' I looked down and nodded. Angelo used his thumb to lift my face by my chin. I took in his appearance, I never realized how attractive he is. Angelo has freckles and those teeth, they aren't perfect but his smile and confidence and his body. I looked back down realizing what happened in the past, ''Hey what's wrong?'' ''Nothing.'' ''Look, I know that we don't have the best of history but even now you should now I don't like liars.'' I nodded. ''I'm sorry about everything in the past, about everything I said and did I was wrong and I deserve-'' ''No, don't you dare say that shit!'' I looked up, frightened by his sudden outburst. ''I-I'm sorry.'' ''Look, I now that what you did was wrong but you are a woman and no man should ever put his hands on you.'' I shrugged, ''Angelo you know I deserve it.'' ''No, no you don't.'' I looked at Angelo and he seemed almost in tears. 

Angelo's POV 

This nxgga had really fucked her up, and it angered me and saddened me at the same time, I'm really ready to cry. I know stuff has happened between us before in the past but that's over at this point all I'm concerned about is her safety and well-being because I couldn't live with myself if she died I know how abusive relationships end.  ''Angelo, you can leave?'' ''What?'' ''You can leave, I know that you're faking feelings and you want to see me suffer because I deserve it. I DESERVE IT!'' She cried. I pulled her into my chest letting her ball her yes out, I cried as well, ''No you don't the past is the past, and I'm not going anywhere.'' 

Wassup, Wassup! Ok I know I have been MIA for awhile, its been school and work stuff cause I move in a week, but anyways that's a little vulnerable moment for you and please leave comments and vote, ya girl loves that! Erraxxxxxx

PS I'll probably do more updates today! (Just for you sweetcakes!)