Guarantee

And I guarantee
I go get the paper and bring it straight home to you- Yung Thug 

Keira's POV

No, NO , NO this can't be..... he's my best friend. ''Martin.'' I woke him. He sigh and sat up. ''Yes?'' ''W-What happened last night?'' ''Well, you were very wasted, someone can't hold their liquor.'' I blushed. ''Lucky for you, Super Bestie saved the day and missed out on one of the best parties of the year to save you and bring you home, when we got here you insisted I stay in the bed with you, because the house is too big and you might get lost .'' He smiled. ''So we didn't-'' ''Keira please, you're not the fuck and duck type and besides if we did fuck you would still be sore.'' He said. We laughed and I smacked his chest. ''Look, I'm gonna go get dressed and imma let you do the same, hurry up cause there is something else I wanna show you before we leave out today?'' ''Okay.'' Martin kissed the top of my head and closed my door and walked out. I sigh a breath of relief. I'm so glad I didn't make the biggest mistake of my life, don't get me wrong Martin is a sweetheart but he is my best-friend. I got up out the bed and did my hygiene routine, I dressed in some shorts and plain black tank top  and some pink Hurrachas, and NIKE snapback over my curls. I checked my phone and noticed Angelo had called ten times, I made a mental note to call him later. I came out the door with my bags and Martin was beside my door on his phone. ''You ready?'' ''Yes.'' He took my bags and we walked out the house. He locked up and I got in the car. ''Imma miss this house.'' ''Nah you gonna miss that bed.'' ''True.'' We laughed. ''We can come back up another weekend if you want.'' ''Thanks Milk.'' ''You're welcome, now let's roll.'' We slipped on our Ray Bands and began our drive back to Savannah but before we got home Martin and I stopped at the Botanical Gardens, we took so many pictures and looked all around. By the time I got home it was night. 

I finally got home, Martin carried my bags up to the doorstep, I turned around and hugged him. ''Thanks for an awesome weekend Milk.'' ''You're welcome my cookie, and remember I got your back, that's a guarantee.'' He smiled. ''Thanks.'' He went back over to his car and got in and drove off. That's my best friend. 

I walked in the house and bumped into a chest. I looked up to see Angelo he looked pissed, his arms were crossed and he had rage in his eyes. ''WHERE. THE. FUCK. WERE. YOU?'' I was so scared. 

SHORT UPDATE SORRY, NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER- STAY BEAUTIFUL, ERRAXXXXXX