Chapter 5

-Dream-

"Daddy daddy! Do I look pretty?" the little girl twirled in circles , her white dress flowing beautifully. She stopped and faced the man who's eye colour was the exact same as her. "Of course , my darling." he chuckled , picking her up and resting her against his waist. She giggled softly and leaned her head against his shoulder. 

"Lord , where is that child?" a female voice chuckled. A smile on her lips when she saw the father and daughter. "There you are." she continued , walking towards the duo. "Now , stay still, okay? I'm going to put this hair clip." the lady smiled and used her fingers to comb through the child's hair. 

"Please make it pretty! I want to look pretty for them." the girl giggled , her blue eyes sparkled. "I'm certain that our little butterfly is fond of the brothers." the man let out a throaty laugh and kissed the child's temple. 

Everything slowly dissloved away until a new scene unfold.

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" the girl whined , her excitement was clearly shown as she was constantly swinging her legs and playing with her fingers. The short car ride which seem long to her was making her restless. "We are reaching, Kiyoshi." the man replied her as he looked up from his book. Amusement was easily seen on his face. He was happy to see his child this excited as he knew that his daughter wasn't so fond of people.

The girl looked out to see that the car was entering a gate and a bigger smile was on her lips when she saw the warm looking mansion. And of course , a certain black haired male was waiting for her on the steps.

-End Of Dream-

I could slowly feel my mind connecting with my body and soon I was able to move the tips of my fingers..then my arms and finally I could get myself to open my eyes. I let out a groan and immediately brought my hand to my head. What a headache.

I blinked a few times and remembered the dream I just had. It was certainly weird..and familiar. My hand felt around my neck and winced when I felt my fingers brushing against a fresh bite wound. The flashback of Ayato feeding on me went through my mind which made me tremble slightly.

The weird thing was that even though he fed on me violently , I felt no anger..but just understanding. The last time I checked I wasn't a Do-M.* but..something in me just doesnt feel anger or fear. I looked out to see it's probably noon now and if I'm not wrong , no one is awake now. I crawled to the edge of the bed and put my feet on the floor and pushed my body up. 

I feel a little hungry. 

I quickly faced the mirror and decided to tie up my hair up , leaving my bangs untied. I should trim it soon, it's getting a little too long for my liking. Once doing that , I skipped to my wadrobe and decided to take out a simple navy blue dress that reached my knees and matching flats. I have a feeling I"m going to need to dress up today. 

Finally happy with how I looked , I opened the door and peeked out to see whether anyone is out. I let out a relieved sigh when I saw no one. I quickly closed the door quietly and made my way to the kitchen but I was met with disappointment.

There was nothing in the fridge.

I felt myself sweatdropped and looked around. The kitchen was bare. This is the first time that I even encounter this. How can one have an empty kitchen? That's just illegal in my books. "It seems like we have ran out of food." I heard someone complained behind me. I turned my head back to see a black haired male , an annoyed expression on his face. "We have to make our way to the grocery store to get some food." he pushed his glasses up and walked out. "And I do expect you to follow me. Afterall , you are a guest and is having free lodging." With saying that , he walked towards the main door.