Chapter 3 - The Voices

"Meet at the dining room at 7pm for our monthly dinner party." I stared hard at the note that was left on my dressing table. A handwriting so delicate and neat , it should be Reiji who wrote this note. Well , I can also the others can't even be bothered. I turned to look at the clock to see it's 6pm already. I turned back and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I ran my fingers through my oily white locks and a disgusted look immediately surfaced. I should take a shower.

I quickly made my way into the shower after picking out a floral dress with a light brown coloured cardigan. I quickly locked the door and make sure I locked it properly before I started the shower. God know's who will suddenly barge in.

_xx_

The sound on silver hitting on porcelain plates filled my ears. No words were exchanged during dinner like how it was in the car. I rolled my eyes at what they called it 'Monthly Dinner Party'. I looked around to see all the brothers have boredom on their faces as they ate. I looked down at my food , wanting to avoid any eye contact with any of them. I finally picked up the fork and knife and begin eating. 

"You havent eaten very much , Bitch-Chan." I heard Laito suddenly getting up and suddenly appearing behind Yui. I notice I was gripping harder on the knife than I am just now. I let out a soft sigh , this is annoying. He is such a flirt.

"You need to eat properly or you could become anemic." he said. Maybe she would become anemic if you dont suck our blood. "Would you like me to feed you?" he continued pestering Yui. The suddenly image of throwing the knife I was holding on my right hand suddenly flashed through my head. I felt my left hand twitch a little but I let go of the knife that was in my left hand so that I wouldnt do anything stupid. The sound of silver hitting the porcelain plate made all of the 6 brothers and Yui look at me. 

I suddenly felt uneasy when everyone was starting to look at me. "Laito, it's bad manners to get to your feet during a meal" Reiji suddenly spoke up , I quickly thanked him mentally.  Laito let out an annoying protest. "We'll continue this later , bitch-chan" he smiled and turned around and went back to his seat.

I looked up to see Shuu standing up , his eyes closed as he complained. "This is a pain.". He immediately walked out after saying that. Looks like Shuu really hates this montly dinner party thing. Their dinner is such a fail. 

"That deadbeat." Reiji cursed. I quickly let my mind drift for awhile , not wanting to hear Reiji's ranting. It's getting on my nerve. Maybe if you weren't so strict about everything , maybe this dinner party would be much more entertaining.  Not wanting to be infront of any of them , I quickly stood up , not bothering to excuse myself , i walked out like how Shuu did. 

How annoying. It's such a waste for having such good food but such awful company. 

The sound of my foosteps echo against the hallways as I walk around aimlessly , not knowing where to go but I felt like I knew where I was going. This house has been giving me weird feelings lately. I let my fingers slide against the walls of the house as I walked.

"What are you doing here?" a voice suddenly called out. I ignored it but quickly felt someone continously shake my body. I let out a small noise and looked up to see Subaru. His light pink hair was getting messed up by the wind.

"I aksed you , what are you doing here?" he asked again , frowning. I scoffed mentally , did he think I would really want to talk to him? I haven't been saying anything to Yui lately and he expects me to say something to him. I looked around me to see that I'm no longer in the house but on a stone bridge that had white roses growing at the sides. I looked up to see a tall tower and a small window infront. 

I frowned when I noticed a shadow near a window. Slowly , the shadow approaced the window and finally I saw her. Her skins look like it was glowing under the moonlight.  Her white hair was shining , so flawless was covering her face. I frowned and conitnued looking up at the tower , ignoring Subaru's complaints. She moved her head a little and her white hair moved away from her eyes. Her red eyes suddenly looked straight at my blue ones.