Chapter 12

"Kiyoshi-san , mind if I ask you a question?" Misaki asked me, her eyes looked at me as she held a box filled with tea leaves. I gave it a thought for a while before I nodded at her,my eyes half-closed as I did so. 

"What's your relationship with the Sakamaki Brothers?" she hesistated for a while before finally asking. I rested my chin on my hand as I used my pointer finger to lazily draw circles on the table top. "Hmm.." I let out a soft mumble. I looked up to face her , my finger kept still. 

"Sorry. My curiousity got the best of me. Please forget that I asked the question." she stumbled and shakily took out  a few tea leaves.

Her question actually got me thinking. What was my exact relation to them? There was no absolute way I'm related to them in the past. Liar . I was not exactly a blood bank , as Yui being the dumb idoit she is. I'm just a girl..who started seeing visions..fragments of memories ever since I came here. 

"I dont know." I answered her,frowning. "You must be someone special since you are able to almost get along with them." she shrugged,smiling at me. How does she..oh wait.

I glared at the male in front of me as he giggled. Why was he giggling for? Oh yes , someone decided to put cat ears on me. Lovely , I must say. Note the sarcasm.

"You would make a good cat,Doll-chan." he laughed , leaning against me as he do so. I shook my head and let out a string of curse words. It was embarassing since there are a few maids cleaning the living room. 

"Do you girls agree?" he asked the two which was the nearest to us. They turned and let out a soft laugh , nodding their head. "See! They agreed." his voice in a singing tone. I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him off. "Oh come on. You're my cute cat if that makes you happy." he hugged me close,his cheek against mine.

"Laito-kun and Kiyoshi-chan look so adorable together." I turned back to see a maid squealing. I felt my mouth drop but I quickly closed it. "Of course. Kiyoshi-san is of course , very special." Misaki who was beside her agreed with the previous statement. 

"You're my favorite,Doll-chan" Laito whispered in my ear. I felt a shiver went down my spine and I let out a sigh defeat after trying to break free. He was not going to let go any time soon.

However, what disturbed me the most wasn't Laito who was hugging me.(Maybe I'll admit his hugs are a bit comforting.) It was the look on Misaki's face. It had a picture perfect smile but they look in her eyes, they burned with a certain intensity. 

"I guess so." I shrugged. I was about to pick the tray up but she slapped my hand away with a playful gaze. "You should head up to the entertainment room and get yourself ready. No excuses." Once saying that , she pushed me out of the kitchen. That playful smile still lingering on her lips. 

I gave her a smile and proceeded to make my way up. When she was out of sight , the smile left my lips immediately. It's disturbing. It's extremely disturbing to have someone treat you so nicely but you can so easily tell that they're thinking otherwise.

This made my suspicisions of her grew. Something is wrong with that girl. Something absolutely wrong. Yes, I've been whining there is something weird about her but I can never,ever find anything about her.

"You look annoyed." I stopped at my tracks when I saw a blonde male standing,blocking my path. I was surprised to see he was even standing with both eyes opened. I gave him a slight bow and tilted my head to the side. "Shuu-san , what brings you here?" I didn't bother giving him a smile even though I wanted to for some reason. 

"Needed to find a new spot to take a nap. The maids..tch." he shook his head and walked towards me.He stopped right before walking pass me. "I'm not surprise you're annoyed by at least one." he whispered knowingly in my ear.