Chapter 4

The voices Kira hear , will be in italics.

Enjoy the story!

_xx_

"Kira-chan , it's time to leave." I stared at the girl through the reflection of the mirror. She was smiling at me , her pink eyes sparkling. I turned around and gave her a small smile and nodded at her. I moved away the fringe from my eyes and adjusted it a little before taking my book bag at the side of my bed.

"You haven't been talking much , Kira." Yui said as we walk through the coridoors. The weird thing about is that we use formality sometimes and sometimes we jsut dont. I turned to look at her and shrugged. "It's not healthy , do you know that , Kira?" she continued. Yes , I believe so. 

I rolled my eyes as I stared at the floor while Ayato was constantly complaining on how slow we are and they were waiting for us in the limo and a shitload of crap like that. "Eh you! You rolled your eyes at me , did you!?" A body suddenly stopped me from entering the limo. I looked up and tilted my head a little to move my fringe out of my face. My crystal blue eyes stared right at Ayato's green eyes. That's when I noticed it has a little shade of yellow in it.

"Eh you! Are you listening?" Ayato growled , and without warning he pulled me into the limo. I guess today he has decided that he wanted to sit next to me. At least Yui was sitting beside Reiji and Subaru.

"You dont talk much." Ayato suddenly leaned against me , putting his arm on the seat behind me. I could smell cologene and wet grass on him. Surprisingly , the mix in quite well.  "Sometimes , I wonder if you're just deaf." he scoffed. I'm not death , you idioit. I just choose not to talk to people like you.

I saw Yui looking at me , worry could be easily seen on her face. I let out a sigh and gave her a small and fast smile to tell her I was alright. I looked around the limo slowly. The atmosphere was still the same as the last trip. Everything was so silent, and the air is thick as hell , making it hard to breathe.

"Stupid girl , stop day-dreaming." someone snapped their fingers infront of my face. I blinked and looked up to see an annoyed Ayato. He rolled his eyes when he finally got my attention.  He suddenly gripped my wrist which my immediate reaction was to pull it back which I did but he glared at me , like he was telling me not to do anything funny.

He smirked when he noticed that I gave up on doing anything against his wishes and pulled me ouf of the limo. "We're skipping class tonight because it's boring." he shrugged and dragged me out of the school gates , like it was nothing at all.  I shook my head and pulled him towards the school building. I heard him clicked his tongue in annoyance. He turned back and looked at me. "Now what?"  

I shook my head and pointed to the school building. " It would be much more easier if you talked. So speak up! You have a mouth for a reason , stupid." he scolded me. Hell no. I'm not going to talk to you. He clicked his tongue in annoyance again. Is it some type of habit he has?

I stood my ground , refusing to let him drag me out of school. Lessons are starting in 15 minutes. I shouldnt be late for class if he listens to me and stop being so stubborn. "You're scared of that tableware otaku?" he suddenly stared at me and started laughing. Tableware otaku..? I gave him a confused expression. "I meant Reiji. Seriously , you have to use that brain more." he knocked my head a little not that lightly. "Come on. Reiji wouldn't catch us because Yours Truly is good at skipping school without him knowing." After saying that , we were out of school. 

I shut my eyes real tight when suddenly I felt everything started moving and it was this weird feeling. "Oi, you can open your eyes and look at Yours Truly." Ayato pinched my cheek real hard which made me winced and slapped his hand away from my cheek. "Such a child." he gave me his side smirk. Oh joy.