Chapter 10

Everything is suddenly slowly getting clearer and clearer but for some reason I choosed not to believe it.

"Filled with denial , you stupid child. Full of it!."  a croaky voice screamed in my head , followed by an evil laughter.

Denial. Im not in Denial , I say. My pale hand reached out and grabbed my comb , and started to shakily comb through my white hair that was extremely tangled due to me tossing around in bed for the whole day. "Everything is a lie." I whispered under my breath.

"Kira-chan." Yui opened the room door and I stared at her from the reflection in the mirror. My tired blue eyes stared at her bright pink ones. I let out a mumble , acknowleding her presence. "You look horrible." she commented , frowning. She closed the door and walked towards me. "Are you alright?" she asked , gently running her fingers through my hair. "Perfect." I replied. Without saying anymore , I picked up my book bag from the side of the table and motioned her to come along with me.

"Have you been having trouble sleeping." Yui glanced at me with worry. "Uh. Must be the school work." I quicky mumbled out a quick excuse , smiling weakly at her. "The exams aren't till another 2 months , Kira. I think you're working too hard." Yui shook her head , puting her arm around my shoulders. "Reiji wouldn't be happy if I failed." I shrugged.

"Youre not good enough to be with Ayato , you brat."  

I let out a whimper when I heard a lady's voice chuckled. Ayato-kun , what about that ass. Yui turned towards me with a worried expression when she heard my whimper. "Kira." she started to speak but shook her head. 

"How irresponsible of the both of you to be late." Reiji glared at us as we got into the car. I didn't even glance at him and made my way to a corner. I needed sleep before going to class or else I'll be fucking zombie in class. A groan left my lips and I rubbed my entire face with my hands. I'm so exhausted and the nightmares are increasing as the nights go by.

"Doll-chan , what's wrong? You look like shit." Laito chuckled , smirking at me. I looked up and just shook my head again. I'm too tired to make any smart comment or do anything at all. I should just..stay here and rest. 

"I'm afraid Kira would fall sick as I've notice that she hasn't been sleeping well lately." Yui softly said , afraid that the brothers would smart talk her. "Should we bring her to the doctor, Reiji? It would be a pity to see Kira-san die so early." Kanato tilted his head , facing Reiji.

Reiji's red eyes looked at my dull blue eyes and let out a sigh. "Yes..I suppose we should bring her to the doctors." he glanced at me one last time and resumed reading his book. 

Like hell I would go to the doctors. Medicine and shit wouldn't help me. I just need all the voices , flashbacks and nightmares to stop. Stop , just fucking stop. 

"I'll miss you , Kiyoshi." the young male hugged the girl , not caring whether it's allowed or not. His tutors said that it is inapporiate to hug ladies but he couldn't be bothered , at all. "Dont worry. I'll be visit again , I promise. Daddy said he'll bring me over as much as he can!" she laughed at him and ruffled his hair

"Besides , Daddy and Uncle are good friends , ne? It wouldn't be much of a problem." she smiled and poked his cheek.

My eyes widened and I chewed on my bottom lip , a habit I'm picking up lately. 

_xx_

"Ssh. You'll be okay. I promise." she tried to calm her child as much as possible. She hugged the small child infront of her tightly , her eyes gazing out of the window , silently praying. "Vincent.."

"Mummy. What's happening.." the girl whimpered when she heard screams outside. "Daddy's protecting us." the adult tried to phrase her words properly. There's no need to stain such an innocent mind. Her pale hand brush against her child's cheek and then moved to her hair.