Chapter 13

"Karl Heinz." I whispered,my eyes staring wide at the men who stood before me. He's that doctor from school. He smiled at me , his golden eyes stared into my blue ones. "You've grown so much." he took a step forward and his hand patted my hair lightly. 

"I want answers." I finally picked up the courage and spoke my mind. Christa made her way beside her husband and hugged his arm. "I'm afraid we can't do that." she softly said,her red eyes regretful. Wait..that means I can't get back all my memories and I have to be stuck with all the nightmares and flashbacks forever?

"No, child. You can get it back but you have to do it all by yourselves." It was like Karl read my mind. "If I was part of your past, wouldn't they remember me?"  I asked. It cannot be that they have all forgotten me. 

"Their memories have also been wiped away, I'm afraid.." The lady replied me. My breathing slowly started to pick up but it got even worse when I heard the next sentence. "And if you really want your memories back , there's something to it." 

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to stop his words from replying in my head but it still whispered. The sting on my hand also didn't really help. So this is the price to get my memories back..

It's like a chain,you see..

You have to make all 6 of them to remember you, then you'll be able to get your memories back.

All 6 of them , one cannot be left out.

The bad part?

You are given only 7 days to do it. Or else , you'll disappear. Or to put it in simple words , you'll die.

"Disappear?" I asked myself again , looking at my palms. If I dont do it in 7 days..I will disappear. I dont even know if I can do this in the first place. 

"Dont you just want to rewind everything..for everything to go back to how it was?" he smiled at me like he knew something and before I could even ask another question , he disappeared. Knowing that Christa was behind me , I turned behind but no one was there. It was like the both of them wasn't here in the first place at all. 

"Everything happens for a reason , you know?" his voice whispered in my ear._xx_

"Shouldn't you be going around , making them remember you?" Beatrix asked me while I lay on my bed , my wrist covering my eyes. I didn't reply her but I groaned , acknowleding her presence. I heard her mumble a few incohorent words but I suddenly felt her cold hand pry my wrist off so she could see my face properly.

"What did I told you before?" she asked me. Suddenly , I felt something weird go through my body. It was like..this certain feeling you can't explain. Like when your mother suddenly goes up to you, as you look at her as she give you this intense yet caring look. 

"Figure things out. You'll have a lot to figure out." she answered her own question. "Knowing my husband. He should've gave you a hint." she narrowed her eyes at me before disappearing once again. What's up with people disappearing around me?!

Dont you just want to rewind everything...for everything to go back to how it was?

Everything happens for a reason, you know?

My eyes widened and I finally got it. I have to re-enact everything I have seen or felt. Quickly sitting up, I got up and quickly walked to full-body mirror and stared at myself. If you asked me , I would say my looks have never really changed from the past. Well , except for the chest area, longer legs and the baby fat has all disappeared.