Knight with no Armour

And whoop. We complete Knight with no Armour with 3.09k reads, 465 votes and 1.07k comments.

Phew.

It's been a ride and I'm not sure if you guys liked this story but I love it though it's all over the place, sad, filled to the brink with insecurities and stuff.

And personally, I feel like I've improved from my IHAS days. My writing is still not to the point and it would take more practice but I feel like I'm one step closer :)

So here we go, some facts about KWNA and closure you need.

1. This book is the only book on wattpad that I hadn't planned to write at all. All my other books were written by me as a kid in the back of notebooks and diaries but this was the first and only (till now) story that I've written first on wattpad.

2. When IHAS readers asked for a sequel and I planned to write a spin-off, I wanted this one to be a big story but two to three chapters in, I knew it wouldn't go past ten chapters.

3. In the epilogue, Keira is seen in a daycare because it is her daycare. I couldn't find a good spot to include that information without turning the chapter even bigger.

4. The reason why Keira started a daycare was 1) the old daycare where she and Jeremy volunteered was closed after the owner changed towns and 2) though Keira didn't accept Danuj in the first go, she isn't unmarried for no reason. She opened the daycare to fill the empty space he left her.

5. A good news for some readers. Actually, when I planned this story to be big, I wanted to link Booktrovert and Knight with no Armour. Booktrovert readers might know this guy called Eden who's username is TheBookSatan_
Varun follows BookManiac12 after seeing him follow her and the story starts.

Back when I wrote about Eden, I planned it to be Danuj when he was nineteen or something. But later left it since including those things in a nine chapter + 1 epilogue story was an unnecessary move.

6. Knight with no Armour was a temporary title I chose for this story but later stuck to it since I couldn't think of a good one. My other options were Beautiful Disaster or Fireflies of the Dusk (don't steal :P). I might change it if I feel like it or if I get positive opinions about it xP

7. At first, I wanted Danuj to meet Uthra in the epilogue or something but the ending turned out to be different (I didn't expect it too) so the epilogue was used to close that ending.

8. Some of this story is based on my relationship with my friends. I just exaggerated it to write it down without it being boring.

9. A few have asked if we might have a story for River. Heck no. I'm done with IHAS and it's characters and since technically, River also comes under it, nope.

And we wrap it up!

Thanks so much for staying till the end. I've gained new readers, lost many old readers in the process and simply learnt many things. For that, thanks so much.

I will edit this story someday since I want it to be good (I don't know why I feel this way since I run off when someone asks me to edit my other works) so wish me luck.

I'm writing a new story. My first romance story if I might add ;)

It's called Christmas Lights and go check it out! It would mean a lot :)

Merry Christmas!

Stay alive <3

Stay alive <3

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Fireflies Of The Dusk | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें