prelude

What do people mean by being human?

If you said kind, affectionate, merciful, warm and caring, then you belong to ninety seven percent of the population. But if you said, kind, affectionate, merciful, warm, caring along with having the vulnerability of becoming slave to the seven deadly sins, then you belong to the three percent of population who know what they are actually talking about.

Being human isn't being good. Being human is just being imperfect. Being imperfect with both good and bad in you.

That's what we are.

That's what I am.

I wasn't being a monster when I made that mistake. I was just being human. A very imperfect human but a human nonetheless.

Still it doesn't hurt any less. Still it doesn't spare me. Still it doesn't let me be myself. That one mistake haunts me. Like how the tip of a sword haunts a swordless Knight in a battle. Until it scratches you. Until it cuts you. Until it kills you. Till you lay there, just a Knight with no armour.

~✩~✩✩~✩~

Official chapters from the end of August or start of September.

People who actually came here because of Is He A She?! STAPH! Cut that kid a little slack, will you? If you're still angry for his little stunt in IHAS, know this, he's on a journey for self discovery in this book. If you think he's reacting too much for his stunt in IHAS, know this, people who actually have a good heart but resorted to something bad that ended up hurting themselves and their loved ones will ALWAYS react like this. How do I know this? I haven't cheated on anyone but I've hurt people in a moment of weakness and... to put it bluntly, you'll feel like utter crap after that. The guilt may fade off, but it'll always be there like a stained dress. You can't wear it but you can't throw it off since yeah, you love it.

Thoughts? Did you actually like it? I'm kind of scared of this project to be honest. I'm not the best one with heavy feelings and people actually are looking forward to the 'emotions' so I'm freaking out wondering if I'll do a good job.

Well let's see how this turns out xD