@SadieSalvay48 I love you, you know I would NEVER, in a thousand years do this. I would never do something on purpose that would hurt you.

     And all my fans. You know me too. You know I wouldn't do this. Please believe my words

But it wasn't just Shawn who had something to say about this. Camila Cabello, who also had a big part on the matter, lashed it out on twitter, claiming that nothing happened.

     This really disappoints me. Media is getting WAY out of hand.

     If I didn't make this clear already, Shawn and I are NOT kissing in that photo. Shawn is in a relationship, and I would NEVER involve myself with someone who is.

     Heck, in that exact moment, Shawn was telling me how happy he was with Sadie! @SadieSalvay48 please believe him. He loves you. Don't let the press ruin this beautiful thing you two created.

Out of everyone, Sadie still hasn't said anything in the matter. But what do YOU think? Is this photo manipulated? Or did Shawn decide to act like a bad boy? We'll keep you updated.

Still completely mind blown with this whole situation, I close the article, and realize I received many texts. The first ones I see are from the group chat my friends and I have, and I open them.

Violet: Sadie, I'm so sorry... Are u ok?

Bailey: why wouldn't she be?

Ella: go on twitter Bailey. And same thing Violet said. Are u ok?

Bailey: OH SHIT

Bailey: IM GONNA KILL THAT GUY, HE WILL LOOK WORSE THAN HE DID IN THE STITCHES VIDEOCLIP THATS FOR SURE

Violet: Bailey, I know u want to defend Sadie, we all do, but dont u think this is weird? We are his friends too and u know he isnt that type of guy

Bailey: well, but he cheated! Theres a PICTURE. Apparently we dont know him as much as we thought

Ella: I agree with Violet, this is not Shawn. Plus, you cant even see them kissing properly!

Bailey: it looks like it

Ella: yes it does, but a smart photogropher could have just taken a photo at the right angle

Sadie: hey girls... Im a bit shaken up, but im ok. I just dont know what to think honestly

Violet: whatever happens, we are here for u

Ella: exactly

Bailey: ^^^^

Sadie: thank you

I leave the group chat, and find that the text that followed was... Jason's?

Jason: I just saw it, I am so sorry about what happened Sadie. Are you ok?

Jason: if u need anything just tell me...

Sadie: thanks Jason. I'll be fine... There's nothing you can do, but thanks again