Chapter 11

Ever since the first day I came back and that argument happen which turned into a make out session until I pushed him off me and stormed out the room.

I've avoided him like the plague.
We live under the same roof, yes.
But I barely see him. I stayed in my room until I had things to do. I knew that was only because I was scared.

There's something about him. That's so
enticing, so profound, but toxic. It was so powerful until my body completely shuts down with just the thought of him. I can never be mad at him for long. He makes my insides turn and become all mushy. Something about him makes me want all of him even if he is toxic. I want it inside of me. To feel that burning sensation as my insides melt. From just his touch.

Whatever this feeling is isn't good. I just can't catch feelings for him. I can't start to like him.

I can't avoid him just because my feelings are getting involved.

~~~The beeping noise from my phone knocked me out of thoughts. I woke up thirty minutes before I had to because everytime I get in the shower my mind wonders all over the place. Yuppies I officially have a new thinking spot.

I made my way out the shower and got ready for the day.

Joseph had gave me my favorite bodyguard and driver back, Greg and Buffy. So every where I went they were right along with me too. Which was fine with me because I'm more comfortable with them. I am kinda anxious today because this morning I have to meet ace. He said he have something very important to tell me.

So I quickly got dressed so I could meet Ace before he went to work and before my first class.

I rushed out the door to find Buffy standing beside it. Like always.

"Come on, I'm ready." I said to him. We met Greg outside and got in the car. It was cozy and warm like always with the black leather seats that had me hooked.

The ride there was quiet, but I was too busy thinking that's something was wrong back home to say anything.

"Umm, Ms.Rose you aren't going to get us in trouble again are you?" said Greg with amusement. I really felt bad about that.

I small laugh escaped my lips. "I hope not but if I do something that's wrong and you might get you in trouble. Do your priorities because I don't want you loosing your job over me."

He genuinely smile at me.
While Buffy held an amused look.

I then dozed off back to La La Land until Greg open the door for me to get.

I stepped out the car and walked into me and Ace favorite place, Starbucks.
As I walked I saw Ace sitting along by the window with our drinks. I walked over there and sat down eyeing his body posture. From the looks of it he seemed worried and that put me on edge.

Then his playful mood started to appear as I sat down. He eyed me. Then he gave me that look.
"What?" I asked. I was confuse. Did I do something amusing.
"Why are you looking at me like th-." It hit me.
"OH MY GOD No. No. No. And no." Ace had that look that he gives people and basicly he asks you, with his eyes, are you getting down and dirty and I am for a fact is not having sex with Joseph.

He just laughed at me whole heartedly.
Then his face fell a little bit and he got serious. I was a little more at ease but I was still cautious.

"Rosey I got a call yesterofrom Mrs.K." He said. My lips parted and my eyes bucked.
"Wait. Before you start freaking out nothing is wrong. Everyone is fine, but he has been asking about you more frequently. She said he kinda acts out now and that he has been crying really hard before he goes to bed. She said that he really needs you right now." He said every word clearly watching for my reaction knowing that I would panic because of how big of a deal this is for me. I was trying to wrap my head around this. I mean sure there had to be a valid reason of the sudden disobedience and the crying. What happened to him?

I felt myself become uneasy.

Calm down Rose. Your probably overthinking like always.

I sat quietly still digesting the information. I didn't know no what to do because I couldn't see him. I didn't have any money to travel by plane, bus, or train. Then if I do get the money Imma miss some more classes and I just got back on my A game.

But that's irrelevant and he's my priority and if he needs me than I'm there. Point blank period.

"Ace, I need your help with leaving I know that Joseph won't let me leave and I don't have much money but-"

Ace cuts me off. " Mrs. K said she'll put some money in your account to buy a plane ticket and she said if you're coming, to call her please."

"Okay." I said while nodding.

"Do you need her number or do you know it by heart?" He said with a smirk on his face because he already know the answer to that question because I know all my loved ones phone number by heart.

"Okay well I got to get to work and you got school, but I know that you're going down there so just call me and tell me when you're leaving." He said while hugging me.

I walked back to the car. I notice that Buffy and Greg looked serious and had a cold hard stare at me and Ace. The look they gave Ace was deadly.

I slowly walked towards them while waving goodbye to ace.

Greg got out of the car and opened the door for me. As soon as all of us where settle in the car we headed for my school.

It was a really awkward silence that we drowned in. I felt like I was about to suffocate.
"What's wrong?" I asked breaking the silence.
They didn't say anything it was like they were kinda ignoring me. So I asked again,"What's wrong? Just tell me, you guys seem way more tense and serious than before."

"Where just doing our job." Buffy said roughly.

I sighed and left the situation alone. As soon as we stopped I jumped out the door. I didn't have time for petty things I have something bigger on my hands that need my attention.

___________________________

When I finally got back home that night I knew that Joseph wasn't here because he always works late. So I went into his office and got the house phone, that I didn't know he had until last week. No I was not snooping I was trying to get to know my environment by looking through his things including every room and closet.

I took the phone and went into that room I was sleeping in and locked the door as I waited for her to answer my call.

"Hel-Hello." She said.
"Hey ma." I said. It was silence on the phone for a moment. Recognizing my voice she quickly replied.
"Hey baby. Did Ace give you my message?" She asked.
"Yes he sure did. That's why I'm calling to let you know that I'm planning to come down there but I can't say when because I got myself in a little situation but I'll explain all of that in person."
"Okay baby. I hope your being careful."
"I am ma don't start worrying everything is under control."
"Oh good, good but I have someone that wants to speak to you." She said and called his name. I heard him sniffing like he just got done crying or he's catching a cold. The phone shuffled a little bit.

"Mommy?" His voice carried through the phone.
"Hey munchkin." I said smiling.
"Mommy when are you coming to get me?" He said starting to cry.
"Aww baby mommy is coming to get you real soon. I promise. Can you be a big boy for me and Auntie Kas."
"Yea." He said with his voice quivering.