Chapter 4

The man looked conflicted. He must didn't want to piss him off. It was to late for that .

Once again It was very awkward but this time it was more intense since he was still shaking with rage.

I really needed to get back to the other tables though. So i said, "Do you want me to come back?"

The other man said, " Yeah, sure sweetie."

He shot the poor man the most deadliest glares I ever seen. Scared out of my mind I quickly went back to the other customers to check on them.

I wasn't rushed as I was at first but I still was moving pretty quick to avoid all the people becoming angry at me for not moving quick enough like they were was at first.
As I was making my way back to table 5 my body started to slow down. Every time I tried to make a step it became harder. I felt my eyes started to close. I didn't have enough strength to open them back up. My legs started to give out and I felt myself make my way down. I felt someone catch me.

Suddenly everything was black.

~
My eyes fluttered opened and I grabbed my warm fluffy, soft pillow and snuggled back into the soft sheets that engulfed me.

My eyes started to get heavy because sleep was dawning on me again. Then realization hit me and I jumped out of the bed. I frantically looked around the room. To see that it was not mines. I slowly started backing up.

I felt a hand grab me.
"AAAH," I screamed.

The moonlight that was coming through the window wasn't bright enough so I can see his face. That made me even more terrified.

I saw his body retreat. I knew it couldn't be a woman because their shoulders were to broad.

I watched him go to the door. I thought that he was going to leave but he turned the lights on.

My eyes grew wide as I saw his face. Those lifeless green eyes burned holes in my face. I quickly looked away not being able to handle how his eye contact.
My nerves was so jumbled. I closed my eyes to calm myself down.

"How are you feeling?" He said.
I opened my eyes and slowly looked at him. My nerves started to get jumbled again. My brain couldn't even form words for me to speak. So I just stared at him.

He started to get angry.
"How are you feeling?" He demanded.

"I feel fine." I told him. Even though I had a slight head ache but that was the only thing.

"D-D-Did you bring me here?" I said while taking interest in the painting behind him to avoid his stare.
"Yes I did." He stated.
"Why?" I questioned.
"Why?" He repeated like he couldn't believe that I just asked him that.
"I could've left you there. I could've let you fall and hit your head." His response was nonchalant and I could tell that me questioning him was irritating him.
" I brought you here because I knew that no one was going to handle the situation properly."

I nodded.
"Okay," I said.
"Thanks for everything I really appreciate you taking care of me. I'll see you around." I told him. I walked past him to the door.

He grabbed my arm gently as if I would break if he handled me to ruff. What is up with him and physical contact?
"You are not allowed to leave." He said as if it was normal thing to say.
"Wh-What do you mean I am not allowed to leave."