Chapter 5

"Wh-Wh-What? I-I have to leave I have work in a couple of minutes." I stated desperately to him.

"I will not repeat my self Rose. You are to stay here." He said sternly with those green eyes burning into my soul daring me to go against him.

"S-Sir I don't even know your name. I don't know you. You are a stranger to me. I cannot stay and I really really need to leave or I will get fired." I explained to him.

His face turned cold as he got closer to me. He breath hitting my ear giving me goosebumps.
"Sweetheart." He said with a small smirk plastered upon his face.
"Do you not know that you work for me? I am Joseph Starling and I am your boss. So do not question me. Do not go against me and I will say this one. Last. Time. You are not allowed to leave unless I say other wise. He growled into my ear. I flinched from how aggressive his voice became.

I nodded not wanting to put myself in any more situations. I did not know why I was being kept here. I did not know if this man was dangerous or how dangerous he was.

Once he saw that I didn't argue with him farther he stepped back and said.
"Stay here."

He then walked out the room and closed the door. I eased on the bed and sat with my thoughts. I then realized that I still had my phone in my pocket. I quickly pulled it out and called my friend that works at the hotel with me.
He's the only the only one that was kind to me. He's very handsome until I found out that he was gay.

The phone rung and his deep voice spoke to me.
"Hello."
" Ace do you know who Joseph Starling is?"
"Yea he's the man that on the hotel and the restaurant that you and me work at."
"Ace he's not letting me leave. I guess I'm at his house but idk and im scared. He very mean and I don't know what's he capable of. I need you to help me Lea-"

My phone was then snatched out of my hands and flying towards the wall were it broke into tiny little pieces. My eyes were drowned with my tears as it took over my vision. I took me a year to save up for that phone for it to be snatched from me. I grew angry and fustrated but I didn't dare act on it when I saw that look in his eyes.

"I don't play games Rose. Now, come here." He commanded. I was hesitant and started moving slow which made him angry.
"COME HERE NOW." He said louder. I jumped and ran to him.

He sighed and put some on the bed. I then notice that he had medicine in his hands.
He gave me a bottle of water and set a set of clothes beside.
He then took raised his hand. I flinched thinking of the worse. His touched my forehead. Then he took a thermometer.
"Open." He demanded referring to my mouth. After he saw my temperature.
"It's lower than it was at first." He mumbled to himself.
" Here take this." He said giving me two pills. "This should take care of your fever and your headaches."  He stepped back and watched me take the medicine.

"Take those clothes and there's a bathroom right there. Take a shower and come downstairs to eat something. I can tell you haven't been eating right." Joseph walk out the room and left me alone again.

I slowly walked to the to the bathroom. I peeked in then searched the wall for the witch.
I gasped when I saw how marvelous it was. Walked to the tub and started messing with the knob to see which was hot and cold.

I stepped in the steaming shower and felt my body relax. I took my time to enjoy this hot water since most of the time my water can only get to be warm.

~20 mins later

I stepped out the shower amd quickly put on my clothes. I then walked into the hallway and was on an adventure to look for the stairs.

Surprisingly the stairs led straight to the livingroom which was by the kitchen. I quietly entered the room to find Joseph in the kitchen cooking something that smell amazing.

"Sit." He stated which scared the hell outta me because I didn't know if he was aware that I am here.

I sat at the chair farthest from the kitchen. He came and put a bowel of soup infront of me. He then went and sat at the other end of the table with his bowel.

I said a quiet prayer to myself before I started to eat. I ate on bite and I couldn't help but moan from the exquisite taste.

Looking up I saw a slight smile on his face. I quickly started eating my soup again in embarrassment.

I felt him staring at me the whole time I ate and it made me uncomfortable. I grew impatient and huffed.

"Why are you staring so much it's kinda annoying." I said honestly.
He raised an eyebrow at me.
"I didn't think it was a problem to stare at what's mine."

I rolled my eyes."I am not yours because I'm taking." I did leave of the part that I am taking by Jesus, but he don't need to know that.

I saw anger flare in him as he quickly made his way to me.
He was standing infront of me looking down in my big dark brown eyes.

"Wanna bet?" He challenged.