Chapter 9

He glared at me. I started to walk back in the house. When I got to the door I turn and stared at him to see him already burning holes in me. Then I walked in the house.

Ace was sitting on the couch eating ice cream and watching the rest of the movie WITHOUT ME.

"Some friend you are." I said sitting on the couch. He looked at me with a smile.

"So umm..... That's who you were with when you were away, huh?" He asked in a teasing manner. I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"So.....y'all fucking?"he asked with hope in his voice.
"What? No! No we are not having sex okay." I said quickly.

"It don't seem like it. There's no way he threw such a big scene just a couple of minutes ago and you haven't given him that kat yet." Ace said almost like he was saying it more to himself than me.

"No. It's nothing like that he just like to be in control and I don't obey every beck and call. So he's always angry with me." I said.

"So you don't have any feeling for him at all?" He asked me.

"I mean he's hella sexy but no I don't."

"Don't lie that pussy is soaked right now." Ace said laughing. I threw a pillow at him.

"Don't be getting mad at me I didn't do nothing. I just stated the obvious." He looked at me with amusement.

"I can't stand you or him." I rolled my eyes at his playfulness.

"Ok watever mis hot mama cause you hot in the ass. You got some rich dick without me or my consent but you have my blessing." He said teasingly. I stuck up the middle finger and started the movie again.

We sat down and continue what we started before we was interupted the first time.

Ace fell asleep in the middle of it and I was getting ready to do the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the alarm going off. Ace got up and started getting ready for work and I did the same. I had a couple of clothes over here. And luckily for me Ace had an extra toothbrush for me.

We quickly got ready and headed to the restaurant. I was kinda happy that my life was kinda going back to the same routine. Now I just gotta make up for all the stuff I missed all them days especially for school.

When we walked into the building and everyone attacked me. I laughed at them.

" I missed you wayyyy more than the rest of these cunts" Lisa said pushing everyone away and hugging me.

Jay snatched her away from me and quickly picked me up and ran into the back. He yelled "No I've missed you more than any of these fake bastards."

I was too busy laughing to say anything.
"Okay. Okay I miss all of you too." I told them.
I smiled at all of them.

"Rose." Mr.Blackmond said called after me. " come to my office." He said sternly.

I looked at Ace and he gave me a reassuring smile. I walked to his office quickly. Knocking softly upon the door and told me to come in.

I sat down and waited for him to speak to me.

"Rose I did miss your presence and I must say your the most hardworking person that I've got. Oh and your not in trouble Mr.Starling explained to me your situation and I hope your feeling well and you can go back to your regular hours. Oh and maybe we could plan a night one day. You know just you and me." He said not breaking eye contact with hope in his voice. I nodded and thanked him while getting up to leave.