Merry Christmas

A/N: HOOOO BOY! GUESS WHO CAN'T CONSISTENTLY UPDATE? MEEEEE!
*Awkwardly listens to Michael Bublé while writing this*
Also fORGIVE ME BC I CANNOT REMEMBER IF EINHERJI IS THE SINGULAR OR PLURAL

Blitzen looked up from Hearthstone's present nervously, praying to the gods his boyfriend would like it.

"Hey, Dad!" Magnus shouted jokingly, "get out here! We're getting antsy!"

The dwarf rolled his eyes. "I'm coming!" He shouted, standing up to check himself out in the mirror one last time.

Sighing, brushing the lapels on his shiny green and red tux down, adjusting the candy-came bow-tie, shifting his light-up antlers around. He supposed it would do.

Pocketing the special present, he padded out into the hallway and out into Magnus's open atrium. There they all were; Mallory draped on top of Halfborn, terms of endearment or half-assed insults being tossed about, TJ laughing with Magnus about a YouTube video, Alex enjoying himself pantomiming out Hamilton, and Sam recording it for her 'first ever Christmas documentary, even though she wasn't celebrating, she just really wanted to come watch'.

Then there was Hearthstone, in his adorable Christmas sweater. His nose was painted red, and he had found temporary candy-cane tattoos. His fuzzy sweatpants had reindeers on them, and his white-blond hair shone with light. He was wearing silly Rudolph slippers, twirling around through the faux snow scattered about.

He looked perfect.

"Alright, c'mon kids. Let's get these presents opened," he announced happily, clicking on the Christmas music and hitting the lights so everything was lit up by the branches of Magnus's tree, that they decorated.

While everyone scrambled for their gifts, Blitz made his way to Hearth, who was making snow-elves in the 'snow'.

Come on, H. Let's go open our presents, he signed with a smile, extending his hand to help up the elf.

Instead, he was pulled down with a squeal into the fluffy and cold white flakes of polymer.

"Hearth!" He cried out, laughing as his sides were assaulted by tickling fingers.

Samirah turned the camera on the two, smiling widely. Magnus rolled his eyes, calling out for them to hurry up.

"A-alright! We're c-c-AHH!" Blitzen tried to respond, but the unwavering tickling was overwhelming.

That's it, he's going down, Blitzen swore to himself as he flipped over on top of Hearthstone to pin the elf down.

That blasted, adorable, heart-melting giggle Hearthstone often made resounded from between his lips as he struggled against Blitzen's grip. In response, Blitz leant down to press a kiss to his elf's pale lips, darkened by the makeup Sam and Alex had happily shared with him early this morning.

A loud protest of 'Eww!' and 'Awwwh!' came from the couch and chair.

Come on, he signed as he released Hearthstone's wrists and stood up, reaching down once again to pull the elf up. This time, Hearth agreed and grabbed on, the vague muscles that were overcome by his sweater straining to pull up all 130 pounds of skinny elf.

They made their way over, hand-in-hand, sitting down in the loveseat that had been provided by the staff of the hotel.

"Alright. Would somebody grab our presets from the tree?" Blitzen directed.

Magnus got up, gathering them all and returning them to their rightful owners.

"One at a time; Alex can go first," Sam announced, her camera trained on the Christmas-coloured jumper Alex had decided on.