I Don't Know What Happened, but I Will Exact Revenge

A/N: ,,,,,,, this has been here for half a year probably anyways it sucks lmao take it and kill me

The two angry cats and very confused dog in one room was bad enough for anyone who happened to walk in, but the big angry cheetah and very bloody angry lion in the other room was just over-doing it.

The two cats, one blond and one white, were currently making angry growls and hisses at each-other. The dog, a tuxedo-pattern Boston Terrier, was checking himself out in the mirror.

Meanwhile the lion and cheetah were also being angry cats, except there was more roaring and cheetah-noises.

The secret? The small cats were Magnus and Hearth, the dog was Blitzen, and the big cats were Samirah and Alex.

Cat-Hearth was still deaf, but cat-Magnus's body-language was saying something along the lines of: 'When we get back to normal, I'm finding whoever caused this and I will break every single bone in their body. Twice.'

Cat-Hearth was more worried about who did this and why, rather than revenge.

Dog-Blitzen was still checking himself out in the mirror- most likely thinking something like 'Damn. I look gooooood.'

All lion-Sam thought was LOKILOKILOKILOKILOKILOKILOKILOKI, and cheetah-Alex was panicking because she couldn't change back.

Thankfully, the hall mates of Floor 19 were not deaf and could indeed hear loud animal noises.

"What is Alex up to again?" Mallory grumbled.

Halfborn made an uncommited grunt, shrugging.

TJ, the one sensible person, sensed something was amiss. "I'm gonna go check it out, okay guys? I'll be right back." And with that, TJ was off to discover that his friends had just been turned into animals.

"Um... Y'all, you might wanna come this!" He yelled at them."

And so they all came in, only to walk right back out to go find someone who could help them, when behold! Odin appeared!

"Hello mortals!" He grinned. "I have taken it upon myself to play a practical joke on your hall, in the spirit of... Well, fun!"

And so everyone else was turned into animals for the whole day. The end.

a/n: im makin a funny chapter to break my streak of "nothing nothing nothing nothing AUTHOR NOTE nothing nothing nothing"
please take my crack as a peace offering while i go eat macaroni in a bathtub and cry