Cuddle Time!

Blitzen sighed, flopping down onto his bed. A long hard day at work, and every other person who came in was asking ridiculous questions.

'What kind of cloth is this?' 'Is that a hat?' 'How do you wear these pants?' To name but a few.

Hearth wandered in from who-knows where, sitting on the end of the bed.

Long day? His blue eyes were sympathetic.

"I'll say. People oughta learn what 'Chainmail Clothing Store' means. And if anyone asks, no, it isn't armour! Technically." Blitz groaned loudly.

Hearthstone was suddenly snuggled up against Blitz, startling the shorter being.

Cuddle and movie-date? Hearth signed, doing his best to look cute.

Sure, came the response. Blitzen rolled onto his feet, yawning as he stretched out.

The lanky elf was already off making up popcorn and setting up a movie; Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End.

Blitzen entered the room, pausing when he saw Hearth sprawled out on his back on the couch.

"Do I sit on the floor?" He frowned.

You said cuddle. Now come cuddle. Hearthstone popped some popcorn in his mouth.

Blitz sighed, waddling over and carefully lying down with his head on Hearth's chest.

Ready? He signed, grabbing at the remote and throwing on subtitles.

Hearth nodded, passing the popcorn as the movie started.

Before long, Blitzen was snoring as William Turner stabbed the heart of Davey Jones.

Hearth sighed, watching the Black Pearl and the other boat, who's name he couldn't remember for whatever reason sunk the English boat.

Then some Elizabeth and Will action, before a shot with Jack and that map to the Fountain of Youth. The credits rolled, and Hearth turned the TV off.

After a minute of debating, Hearthstone turned on his sunlamp for at the couch and went to sleep, trusting the artificial light wouldn't turn Blitzen into a statue.