Chapter 24

Camila's Pov:

       I put my shoes on and grabbed my phone. I received a text from Austin.

Austin: Hey I'll be at your house in 10

Me: okay I just need to do my hair and makeup

Austin: okay bye

Me: bye

        I put my phone away and went straight to my bathroom. I straighten my hair out and applied some make up on. I put on perfume and I put my phone in my pocket and I got my purse. I heard a car honking outside and I knew it was Austin. I walked out of my house and got in his car. He kept bragging about himself while driving to the mall. He parked and I got out of the car and he started walking towards the mall. I groaned and caught up with him. We entered the mall and we walked around and he went into the Nike store looking at some shoes. I sighed and I looked outside the store looking at others and saw my neighbor am working at Forever 21. I walked up to Austin and he saw me and groaned "what" he said annoyed "ima walk to Forever 21 so I'll be over there when you're done" I said and he nodded not even paying attention to me. I got my purse and walked to Forever 21. I entered and saw an angry Nela walk out. I walked around and I swear I see y/n. "Y/n?" I asked and he turned around smiling holding Dinahs hand. I saw them both smiling and I frowned. "Uh hey Camila" he said sounding nervous but why. "Hey guys" I said putting a fake smile on. "Ugh" I heard y/n say looking at Jess and Shawn. "What you and your girlfriend having problems" I said and Dinah let go of his hand and crossed her arms. "Jess is your girlfriend I thought she was just your best friend" she said and I looked at Y/n "really? Last time we texted she was your girlfriend" I said raising my eyebrows and he laughed nervously "well? Ugh" he said looking down and I crossed my arms "what" Dinah said staring him down. "She's not my girlfriend she's just my best friend" he said and I laughed "she texted me saying she was your girlfriend" I said and he looked down "well when you cheated on me I lefted to this place hours away from here and when I came back she came and we were hanging out in my room cuz I was gonna take her gone but my phone kept goin off and I have her my password and told her to text you back and say something that would make you stop texting me" he said then looked back up "I'm sorry that I cheated I was drunk" I said and he shook his head "then why are you still with him" he said and sighed "that's not even the saddest part, the saddest part is that even though you cheated on me I still love you and I know that you will never feel the same because if you did you wouldn't of cheated on me the first time" he said and sighed "once a cheater always a cheater, and I don't want to be with someone who is willing to promise one thing then break it" he said and walked away. Dinah looked at me then followed y/n. I felt arms around me. I hoped it was y/n but once I turned around I was a smirk on Austin's face. I sighed as I saw him. "Austin can you take me home I actually feel sick" I said and he groaned "seriously we just got here ugh fine let's go" he said and started walking away. I followed him and saw y/n with Dinah and they were hugging. I sighed and saw Austin flirting with some girl. He hasn't changed at all.

     Once Austin finally dropped me off I ran straight to my room. I closed my door and sat on the edge of my bed and started thinking about what y/n said to me at the mall. I started crying. I'm so stupid I cheated on the guy who I love and he doesn't trust me anymore. I know Dinah is gonna try to get with him. I'll show him that I love him more than anyone does even Dinah.

Your pov:
       After talking to Camila I left walking to a near by fountain and I sat near it. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Dinah looking at me with sad eyes. I got up and hugged her. We hugged for about 2 minutes and we finally let go. "Let's go get some Chinese food then head back to my house okay" Dinah said and I nodded.

     We arrived at Dinahs house and we walked to her room. I sat on her bed and she turned on the tv. She handed me my plate and then sat next to me. She put on 22 jump street and we started eating our food. During the movie a really funny came on and Dinah started choking on her food. I started laughing and I patted her back. "You good" I said laughing and she playfully pushed me "stop laughing it wasn't funny" she said playfully glaring at me and I just have her smile "but it was" I said and I continued to eat my food. "Don't choke" I said as she was about to eat. I started laughing at she kept smacking my arm "ah shit okay sorry" I said as her smacks became harder. "That's what i thought" she said and I just looked back at the movie.

     After the movie finished I chcked my phone and it was 8pm. I got up and I got my plate and Dinahs. I went to the kitchen and washed our dishes. I walked back upstairs and I saw Dinah on her phone looking pissed. I sat by her and looked at her "aye you good you look mad" I asked and she locked her phone and smiled at me "nah it's just Nela being annoying saying he want me back and shit but I'm done with him like I never want him back again" she said looking at me. She leaned in and kissed my cheek. She smiled and looked for a new movie. I know she still likes me. I smiled as I looked at her. She looked at me weirdly "what" she asked and I shook my head "nothing" I said and she turned her attention back at the movie and I grabbed her waist and started kissing her neck. I felt her shiver and I smirked. I continued giving her small kisses around her neck. I felt her hands on my abs. I started sucking on her neck and she moaned. I stopped at looked at my phone. It was 8:20pm and I got up. "Where are you going" she asked and I smiled "its almost 8:30 and Ima go home before it goes dark" I said and she pulled me on her bed "sleepover" she asked and I shrugged "I don't have my pajamas" I said and she smirked "just sleep in your boxers"she said and I nodded "okay but where will I sleep" I said already knowing the answer "here with me my parents don't mind" she said and I nodded "okay I guess I'll sleep over" I said and I sat next to her and she straddled me "thank god" she said and she leaned in and brushed her lips over mine "tease" I said and she smiled "oh really" she said as she started kissing my neck. Her phone started going off and she groaned.

Hello

....

Oh okay

....

So you guys aren't coming until tomorrow

....

When tomorrow

....

Okay

....

I know the house is going to be clean

....

Bye love you too

   She hung up and she started dancing. "Aye what happened" I said and she smiled "we have the house to our selves til tomorrow at 6 in the afternoon" she said and I looked at her confused "why" I asked and she shrugged "I could care less" she said and she started towards me.................

    Sorry for not updating eariler I had finals and a stupid pinata to make that took forever but I'm finally done.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE