Chapter 16

Your pov:

I parked my car and got my suitcase I saw Camila asleep with Gizmo licking the window. I walked over to her side and opened the door and put gizmo on the grass and I woke Camila up. She woke up and smiled she got up and kissed me. We kept kissing up I heard someone clear their throat I turned around and saw my sister. I stared at her for awhile "Aren't you going to say hi" she said "weren't you suppose to be at college Stephanie" I said still shocked she's here "yes now get your ass over here and hug me" she said and I hugged her "I missed you sis" I said and I let go and she stared at Camila with her eyebrow raised "OH this is Camila my girlfriend and Camila this is Stephanie my sister and you already know Frankie sadly" I said laughing "Ok well mom just finished cooking and dad actually took today and tomorrow off since Frankie and Cara come tomorrow" she said and walked to gizmo petting him. I grabbed my suitcases and walked in the house and put them in my room and walked downstairs to the backyard. I saw my parents and Camilas parents and her little sister sofi. I called Camila and we greeted each other's parents and I picked up sofi. "Hey sofi wanna meet gizmo" I said and she squealed "Yes but I wanna say hi to Kaki first" I nodded and put her down and watched her run to Camila and they hugged. I saw my sister walk in with Gizmo and Sofi ran from Camila and started hugging Gizmo. I laughed and walked to Camila and I put my arm around her waist.

After eating dinner with our family's I drove Camila home since her suitcase was in my car. She told me to wait for her outside so I stayed in my car and waited for Camila. I saw Camila come out and got in my car and I drove us to the beach. I parked and we walked to shore as the moon shined bright on us. I sat on the sand and Camila in between my legs and I wrapped my arms around and she just looked at the night sky as the waves came and left. I couldn't help but stare at Camila they way she admire the moon and stars. She caught me staring and blushed "stop looking at me" she said leaning back resting her head on my shoulder "I can't your to beautiful I can't help it" I said and she blushed even more I smiled and kissed her cheek and blushed even more "Stop I'm a blushing mess" she said giggling "good because I love you" I said smiling and she looked at me and smiled "I love you too" she said and kissed me.

After 10 minutes we walked back to my car and Camila fell asleep as I drove home listening to Suffocate by J Holiday my favorite song. Once I turned on the street I live in I parked in my driveway. I carried Camila to my room and I shut my door. Camila was wearing shorts and a shirt so I took off her shirt and put on one of my shirt. I took off her shorts and put on sweats. I laid her under the blanket and I changed. I turned off the light and went to bed and I cuddled with Camila and let sleep take over.

I woke up feeling lips on my face. I opened my eyes and saw Camila kissing my face. She stopped and smiled at me "Morning Princess" I said in my morning voice so it was deeper than usual and she bit her lip and kissed me. I pulled and said "Morning breath" I got up and brushed my teeth. I walked back to my room and Camila sat on my bed on my Phone. I sat down by her and she was taking selfies. I laughed and kissed her and she took a picture of it and put it as my screen saver "Really Princess" I said and she nodded "yes babe those hoes need to know your mine" she said and I laughed "Ok Princess whatever you say" I said and wrapped my arm around her waist. I heard knocks on my door. I groaned "Who is it" I said getting up "Your Best friend" I heard them say and I opened the door and saw Lauren. I hugged her "It is my best friend" I said and laughed "That's the first one show her your screen saver" Camila said and I laughed and let Lauren go "Did you just call Lauren a hoe" I said and Lauren just laughed "Please girl I don't want him I have someone else" "I bet it's Sebastian" I said and Lauren smacked me "Shut up" she said and Camila held my hand and I looked at her "I'm hungry" she said and I nodded "Ok Princess what do you want" I said and she said "You but it's too early so pancakes is fine" she said and Lauren faked gagged "I never knew she was the cute innocent one but freaky" I laughed and Lauren left since she has a summer job. I made Camila breakfast and coffee. We are breakfast and I cleaned out plates. I went to my room as Camila sat in desk on my computer on YouTube looking for a song. I cleaned my room and I heard a loud noise outside. I walked outside and saw gizmo crying wanting to come inside so I let him in and he ran to my room and sat on Camila's lap. "I'm starting to think he loves you more than me" I said looking at her. She just smiled and kissed me "Who doesn't love me more than you" she said laughing and I just playfully glared at her "Your right Camila and since you love yourself more than me you can kiss yourself" I said and she placed gizmo on the floor and tackled me on my bed. She was on top of me and said "No I love you more than anything or anyone so can I get my kisses back" she said and I nodded and she leaned down and kissed me. She got off when she heard the front door close she looked at me and I walked down stairs and saw.........

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking about ending it at the end of their senior year and some might have new relationships or break ups. Thanks for the views until next time. -Marisol

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE