Chapter 17

Your pov:
I saw Dinah and when she looked at me her eyes were red. It looked like she had been crying. "Y/n I need to talk to you please" she asked and I let go of Camila's hand and I looked at her and she nodded letting me talk to Dinah "Sure let's go outside" I said and she nodded and we sat outside in front of my house sitting on my stairs. "What happened Dinah you look like you've been crying" I said and she looked down "I have been for a few days now" she said and I looked at her "Why" I asked and she looked at me "My dad yelled at me because he thinks I'm pregnant cuz he caught me and Nela you know" She cried "Well are you?" I asked again "I don't think so but my dad hates me he hates Nela" she cried slowly "No he doesn't he would never hate you Dinah and first check if you are and if you are then I honestly don't know" I said scratching the back of my neck "I hope I'm not Nela was just a one time thing I don't even like him" she said sniffling. I rubbed her back "How about I talk to your dad so he could at least let you explain it something" I asked and she nodded and hugged me "Thank you" she mumbled and left. J entered my house and went to the kitchen and saw Camila eating a banana while on her phone. She looked up and smiled at me. She got up and walked towards me "what did Dinah want" she asked putting her arms around my neck and looked at me "she told me that her dad caught her fucking Nela and that her dad's mad at her that she might be pregnant but she doesn't want to be by him and that her dad might hate her but I hope not so ima talk to him and explain and yea shit just happened" I said and looked down at camila and she got on her tippy toes and kissed me. She let go of me and went to the kitchen. I followed her into the kitchen and she was about to get another banana but I stopped her. "How about I make you pancakes with banana in it?" I asked and her face lighten up "Yes please" she screamed in excitement and started jumping up and down like a little kid. I swear I feel like I'm dating a 5 year old. I grabbed the pancake mix and eggs. I put in in one bowl and got bananas and cut them up and put them in the bowl.

After breakfast, I went to my room and showered. After I got ready I saw Camila staring at me "Where you going?" she asked looking at me up and down practically checking me out. "I was gonna hang out with the guys I haven't talked to them since I left to New York" I said while grabbing my phone "Ok well can you drop me off at my house I wanna spend the day with Sofi since she is always playing with her barbies." she said while getting up "Ok" I said and checked my phone and I got a text from Jaxon.

Jaxon: Dude meet us at Sebastians house we'll be in the basement.

Me: Ok I'm going to drop Camila off at her house first.

Jaxon: Ok hurry and Ricky said bring some chips and Arnny said to buy him a monster.

Me: Ok I'll be there around an hour or so.

Jaxon: Ok bye

Me: bye

I put my phone away and saw that Camila was ready. She put her hair in a messy bun and put on her glasses and grabbed her phone. "Ok let's go" she said and I smiled and grabbed her hand "You look adorable in glasses wear them more often" I said and she blushed and pulled me downstairs. I grabbed my keys and I put gizmo outside with food and water. I went inside my car and drove to Camila's house. I parked outside her house and I kissed her and I left once she got I side her house. I drove to the store and bought chips and a few mosters and red bulls. I bought some chocolate and soda. I quickly drove to Sebastians house and I parked outside his house. I grabbed the bags and knocked on the door. His sister opened the door and I greeted her and she let me in. I greeted his family being the nice guy I am. I opened the door and closed it when I got in. I walked down and saw. Sebastian and Arnny playing Call of Duty on his Xbox 360 and Jaxon and Ricky were playing Pool Table. "Daddy's home" I yelled and the screamed. "Shut up hoe give me food" Sebastian said and jaxon threw a pillow at his face "The fuck" He groaned and we all laughed. I gave them a monster and put the red bulls in the mini refrigerator. I put the chips and the couch and I got my kit Kat and ate it. I grabbed the aux cord connected to his speakers and put on my music. I put on Twisted by Kalin White. We started singing the song actually yelling. I grabbed a stick and played Pool with Ricky and Jaxon.

After the 10th game, it was already 6pm. I stopped playing and sat on a bean bag chair with my phone. I connect my phone and the speakers with Bluetooth. I saw Sebastian and Ricky wrestling over food. I went on snapchat and recorded them fighting. I posted it on my story and I checked through other people's story's and saw Kendalls story and she was here in Miami. I couldn't help but smiled ever since I went to New York we have definitely gotten closer but as friends I have Camila. I love Camila but that story is for another time

-------------------------------------------------------------

Updated finally and I just did the last paragraph for this chapter sorry if it's boring it's passed midnight and I feel like everyone who reads this doesn't really like it so I don't know if I should just delete this story or not. I'm making another story and it's in progress and I'm have a few chapters put but yea. -Marisol

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE