Chapter 23

Your pov:     *days later*

    I walked down the street as I listened to Paralyzed by NF (A/n: amazing song) I continued to walk and I saw her house. I smiled and took my headphones off. I knocked on her door and her dad opened it. "Y/n?!" he said and he hugged me "Hey" he said excited and I chuckled "I'm here to see your daughter" I said and he let me in "she's her room right now" he said and I nodded. I was about to walked upstairs until I was being hugged. I looked down and it was her little sister. "Hey" I said and she smiled "your here to see my sister huh" she said and I nodded "okay bye Y/n I gotta go my mom is calling me" she said then left I walked upstairs and knocked on her door. "Go away" I heard her say from her room. Open the door now" I said trying to sound like her dad. "Ughhhhh" I heard her say and she opened the door and jumped on me "Hello" I said and she finally let go "hey" she said smiling pulling me into her room and left the door open. House rules. I sat on her bed and she sat next to me. "So why are you here" she asked and I shrugged "I don't know I just felt bored since my best friend from Australia is shopping my ex is on a date and youre doing nothing so why not come and bother you" I said and she playfully pushed me. "Thank god it's just me my parents and Regina and Seth but he's sleeping" She said and I laughed "I swear you both sleep the most" I said and she laughed "I don't know about him but I need my princess sleep" she said making me laugh "okay" I said and I laid on her bed. "I'm so tired" I said and she got up and started typing up something on her computer. Soon enough Dance for you by Beyonce came on. I sat up and smiled. "This is my song" I said and she laughed "I know" she said and her  dad came up to the door "We're all going out you want to come or stay" Her dad said "Ima stay in still looking on the internet for colleges" she said and he nodded "okay we'll be out for a few hours" he said "Bye Dinah bye Y/n" he said and we both said "Bye" and then they left.

    "Dinah" I said as she kept her eyes on her computer "what" she said "I'm hungry" I said and she groaned "just walk to the kitchen" she said and I got up and walked over to her "but I'm a guest" I said and she pushed me playfully "just get whatever and bring me some too" she said and I walked out of her room and went to her kitchen. I found cup of middles and made two.

      When the cup of noodles were ready I got two forks and brought them upstairs. I have her a cup and a fork. I got a chair and sat next to her and started eating mine. "So what colleges do you want to go to" I asked and she kept eating "I'm thinking about UCLA, NYU, or Berkeley" she said and I smiled "Really same but my main goal is to get into UCLA or Berkeley" i said and continued to eat mine.

      After eating out cup of noodles and looking up colleges we were planning to apply to the same one. I got my phone out and texted Jess.

To  Austrialian:
     When are you getting out of work

From Austrialian:
      In like 3 hours why

To Austrailian:
      Cuz I wanna visit you

From Austrialian:
      Please don't

To Austrialian:
       Why

From Austrialian:
       Remember last time you visited and embarrassed me in front of this cute guy

To Austrialian:
           I didn't know

From Austrialian:
      Whatever just visit if you want

To Austrialian:
      Yes and I'm bringing Dinah with me

From Austrialian:
       Fine with me just don't get me fired

To Austrialian:
      Got it fam

From Austrialian:
     Okay bye love you

To Austrialian:
      Love you too bye

        I put my phone away and told Dinah to get her phone and meet me in my car. I sat in my car waiting for Dinah. I plugged my aux cord I to my phone. I played Dance for You by Beyonce. Dinah got in the car and recognized the song started to sing. I laughed and drove to the mall. After many songs I finally found a parking spot. I phone my phone and got out. I ran to Dinahs side and opened her door. We walked inside the mall and started looking for Forever 21. Dinah found it and we saw jess flirting with some guy. Dinah grabbed my hand and dragged me to the girls section. "Will this look cute on me" she asked but I kept looking at Jess and the guy flirt. Dinah smacked me and asked me again. " Jesus" I said rubbing the back on my head "yea you'll look beautiful in it" I said looking at her. I looked back at Jess and that guy who was holding the line up. "I'll be back" I said and Dinah pushed me away. I walked to jess. "Hey" I said and she looked at me and the guy who's Shawn just stared at me "so as I was saying I own this huge cabin back in Canada" he said and I laughed "what" he said and I just waved him off "Jess can you help in something real quick" I asked her and she grabbed my arm and took me at the back of the store. "What do you want" she said annoyed "why are you flirting with Shawn" I said and she rolled her eyes "it doesn't matter" she said and I scoffed "yea it does because he made me and Camila break up the first time and he has played a lot of other girls so I'm just warning you" I said and she walked away. I walked back to were Dinah was and she was talking to Nela. Well shit. She saw me and wanted me to save her.

    I walked over and put my arm around Dinah and kissed her cheek. "Sup babe" I said smiling and I looked ahead of me "No neck Nela" I said and he glared at me "Hi babe" Dinah said holding my hand and Nela just walked away. "Y/n?" I heard from behind me so I turned around and while holding Dinahs hand I saw the girls smile fade away.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE