Chapter 19

Your Pov:

I threw the teddy bear and it landed on her balcony. I grabbed the bag of food and started climbing up a tree. I was near the balcony so I threw the bag of food and it landed on the big ass bear thank god. I was about to jump but I heard a crack. FUCK. I grabbed into another branch as the one I was one broke off and fell to the ground. I looked threw camilas doors on the balcony that were see through. She saw me and her eyes got big. She opened the door and saw the bear and food. I was about to say some romantic shit until the branch snapped and I fell off the tree and my back landed on the grass. My head pounded, I heard the front door open and I saw Camila run over to me and started saying something I couldn't quite understand she was speaking fast. "Princess slow down I didn't understand what you said" I said and she looked at me "I said what the fuck were you doing up there" she asked so I decided to be honest with her "well I wanted to romantic and say sorry for making you jealous but instead it backfired with me falling on my ass hard" I said and she laughed "So you trying to be romantic" she asked and I nodded and she kissed me and smiled "that's cute" she said smiling but I have a small smile "Ima have a headache now and if Franky knows he will annoy the shit out of me" I said and stood up slowly. I looked at my watch and it read 4pm so I had 1 hour to spare. We went inside and I had an ice pack on my head while Camila was hugging the huge bear I gave her and going through the bag of food. I laid on her bed looking at her. She laid down next to me hugging the bear. "Hug me instead of that bear" I said and she looked at me "no he's more comfier than you" she said and I laughed "is comfier even a word" I asked and she nodded "in my world" she said and laughed. "Can we go to my house" I said rubbing my head "Why" she said getting up "Because my brother and his girlfriend are coming home today" I said and she nodded helping me get up from her bed. We walked downstairs and I have her my keys trusting her to drive my car and got in the passenger side.

After the car ride she parked in the driveway and I walked to the door knocking on it. My sister opened the door and looked at me. "Did someone kick your ass" she asked and Camila answered "no he tried to be romantic and fell off the tree" my sister laughed. "Next time make it less dramatic" my sister said laughing and I just rolled my eyes and went inside the house. Minutes after I came in my sister and girlfriend finally came in. I went to the backyard and saw my friends and family there. "Dude what happened to you" I heard Jaxon tell me. I was about to say something but my sister butted in instead "long story short, he tried to be romantic and failed by falling off a tree" the guys started laughing and girls and my dad just shook his head and my mom was too busy talking with Camila.

I took the ice pack off my head and set it on the table beside me. I walked to my friends but Dinah stopped me "Can we talk" she asked and I nodded "just go to my room and wait ima be there in 5" I said and she nodded and went inside my house. I went up to my friends and we did our handshake. "So how are you and Camila" Sebastian said elbowing me gently. "Uh we're doing great what about you and Lauren" I asked and he just slightly punched me "we're not dating she has a boyfriend" he said and looked down "REALLY?! Who" Ricky said acting like a girl. "She's dating Luis" once he said that I started shaking my head "He can't date her" I said angry remembering what happened last time they dated "Why not" Jaxon said and I shook my head again "nothing in going inside" I said and they didn't say anything. I went inside and walked upstairs to my room. I was about to enter my room but I stopped once I heard Dinah singing. She was singing a song Our song to be exact. She sounded amazing singing. I mentally smacked myself from thinking about when we used to date. 'stop it y/n you're dating Camila' I whispered to myself. Once she finished the song I knocked on the door. I heard a faint 'Come in' I walked in and closed my door. I saw her sitting on my bed looking at a picture of when we used to date last year. I sat down next to her and she put the picture aside and hugged me. I heard her talking against my shoulder but I couldn't hear her so I pulled her back a little bit. "Dinah what are you saying" I said and she looked down then looked up into my eyes. "I said that I'm still in love with you and that I know your dating Camila but I need to know if you still feel the same" she said and her eyes looked sad and red as if she has been crying. I thought about my feelings for her and I looked up to her and I was about to tell her until I got cut off when I saw Camila opening the door. Her smile went down once she saw us on my bed hugging. She just looked at me and she shook her head and looked like she was about to cry and she left. I turned to Dinah and looked down "I'll tell you later I need to fix this with Camila" I said and she nodded and I ran to the front door and looked outside and saw Camila crying walking. I closed the door and ran to her. I grabbed her hand out she pulled away. I walked in front of her and held her close to me and she cried harder and my chest. "Camila nothing happened I swear she just wanted to talk and that's what happened but we were hugging because she's sad and last time we talked she might be pregnant but with nelas kid and I guess it just all build up inside of her and just needed to talk to someone she still trusts which in this case is me but baby believe me, me and her are just friends" I said while holding her and she stopped crying and looked at me with red eyes "I believe you, you would never cheat on me" she said and I sighed in relief. "I Love You" I said without thinking and I was about to take it back but Camila wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. "I Love You Too" she said after we kissed and she let go of me and intertwined our hands and walked back to my house.

After the whole situation between me and Camila my brother and Cara came home and we all ate dinner and right now all the guys and girls are in my basement aka our Hang Out Cave. The guys and girls are playing pool table and I'm playing on my Xbox 360 and Camila is in between my legs also playing but she kept losing so she would kiss me and I would kiss her back and she would take my controller and she would beat me. I was whipped for sure, man she's gonna be the death of me.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE