Chapter 6

Your pov:
I was at school and over the few months I have became popular like really popular and I'm now part of the Baseball Team. I no longer dress like a nerd I dress way more into style and my hair is growing longer but I usually cut the sides and I had light brown on top of my hair so I'm changing it back to black. I'm changing but in a good way. Everyone knows that I'm dating the beautiful cheerleader by the name of Camila. We have been dating for 5 months and it has been amazing. Since it was junior year I was looking for Colleges and selected UCLA, NYU, or Harvard. On the other hand Camila is wanting to go to college together but she has different plans so we argued a few times but we both decided NYU was the best for us. Just 1 more month of junior year and then senior then who knows what.

I'm walking to class with Camila holding her hand. Me and Dinah are just friends now and her and Camila are back to best friends thank god. I sat down and Camila kissed me out of no where I kissed back until the teacher came in "Everyone quiet down we have a new student his name is Shawn Mendes and Camila would you please show him around the school" he said said while Shawn was next to him Camila looked really excited to see him .weird. "Of course come on Shawn" she said grabbing him arm pulling him out of the room. I felt Jealous and Dinah of course noticed. "Its ok Y/n she loves you a lot just relax" she said I smiled and nodded "Thanks Dinah" after what she said I felt relieved. After classes Camila didn't even notice me she was to busy with Shawn during lunch she brought him our table and flirted with him right in my face. All the girls just looked at her like she was crazy while the guys just looked at me sad. I left the lunch table and she didn't even notice me leave. It was choir and we had to do a song with whoever we got assigned too. "Camila and Shawn, Ally and Sebastian, Arnny and Lauren, Dinah and Ricky, Normani and Jaxson, and y/n with Ariana" Ms.Lovato said I walked up to Ariana and sat by her "Hey Partner" she said smiling "Sup" I said nodding "What's wrong your usually happy" she said " camila keeps flirting with the new kid in front of me" I said looking down she gasped "omg did you guys break up and did she like move on already" she said looking at me intensevly "Nope still dating" "That's messed up but enough of that and let's start our song" she said try a cheer me up "fine" I said finally cracking a smile. She squealed in happiness really loud that caused everyone to look at her while I laugh. "So can I have your number so we can discuss this later the bells gonna ring and I have practice" I said she nodded and wrote down her number on a piece of paper and gave to me "Text me when your done I'll make some lyrics meanwhile" she said after the bell rang "sure bye" I said while walking out "BYE" she yelled out I laughed and ran into the locker room and changed.

After practice Camila was looking for me so I went the other way to the locker room once I was done she was waiting outside for me. She was looking at her phone blushing, Shawn, I walked past her I put my bag on the back seat and got in my car I turned it on and put my phone in the aux cord and played The 1975. I drove home and parked I left my bag in the car but got my backpack out. I took a shower texted Ariana for awhile and did my homework I got a text from Camila but I just locked my phone and went downstairs to eat. I saw Cara my brothers girlfriend and greeted her. We were eating my mom's amazing spaghetti and her homemade garlic bread. After eating I offered to wash the dishes. We were in the living room just talking while cara wouldn't stop talking about how her best friend would be perfect for me and stuff until I told her I had a girlfriend.
*next few days*
Camila was talking well flirting with Shawn so everytime its lunch I leave with Ariana to the Music room. I was playing the Piano while Ariana was singing her part and snapping her fingers to keep the beat going. I heard a moan from the hall I stopped and looked at Ariana we looked at each other weird and got up to see what was happening. "Oh my god" Ariana said in a whisper. I swear I felt my heart drop I never thought she would do this to me I was just shocked I couldn't even talk I didn't know if I should cry or yell at her Ariana pulled me back inside the Music room and sat me down "y/n please say something" Ariana said grabbing my hands I couldn't hold it I just broke down she hugged me as I cried on her shoulder Ms. Lovato came in saw us Ariana told her what happened and she told Ariana to take me to the office to go home before the bell rang. I grabbed my stuff and by the look of Ms. Lovato's face she looked pissed. We walked passed the lunch room and Shawn had his arm around Camila and she enjoyed it she saw me and Ariana. Ariana just flipped her off and we walked away faster and Ariana told them that Ms.Lovato let us leave since I had a break down and I gave Ariana my keys and she drove me home. My phone was blowing up from Everyone but none from Camila not surprised. I just laid in bed crying like a little girl. I told Ariana to leave she did so I was alone. My brother saw me with red puffy eyes and I told him and he now hates Camila. I just know that were gonna end things soon hopefully I don't break down again tomorrow............

-------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger I'll update soon don't worry and I'll bring Dinah back into the next one and Please vote,comment, and follow thanks love ya.
-Marisol