Chapter 12

Thomas's POV

I pulled into Christine's driveway. Her house was big but nothing compared to mine. It was close to midnight but I  assumed she was still awake. I was planning to sneak in the back door until I saw that mutt. My next option was to choose a window. I wasn't thinking clearly. Normally, I'm not this impulsive with my decisions but I was desperate. I climbed through the window and grabbed the towel in my pocket. I could tell she heard something since she turned around and muted the TV. I hid behind the wall to be sure she couldn't see me. She was stepping closer but not close enough at the same time. Then she finally hit the corner.

"THO-" She looked terrified and tried to run. 

I yank her backwards and choke her against the wall.

"WHERE IS SHE!" She hollers. 

"Charlie is safe. She's at home waiting for me." I say evilly with a smile. 

I put her in a headlock and forced her to breathe in the chemicals. She was a fighter but I was stronger. She soon gave in and fell limp in my arms. I didn't even want to involve her in this but I had to. When I made it back home, I put Christine in the basement and tied her up. I went to Charlie's room where she was still sound asleep. I grab her gently which causes her to stir a little in her sleep.

"No, no..." She trails off in her sleep. 

She was probably having a nightmare because of me. 

"It's okay my love." I whisper to her kissing her forehead.

I put her in the basement right next to Christine and tie her up. I go back to my room and take a shower. Today was a long day. I was hurt and exhausted.  I go downstairs and clean up Brandon's bloody mess and walk back downstairs. I put on my PJ'S and cry myself to sleep thinking about my princess.

*The Next Morning

Charlie's POV

I woke in pain and on something hard. I try to stretch but I am unable to. My arms are tied up and I'm not in the bedroom anymore. What did I get myself into? Brandon is most likely dead and I'm alone.

"Mmmm...." I heard a groan from beside me.

I nearly scream but catch myself. 

"C-c-hal-lie." The voice was strained. 

"Oh my gosh Christine." I was crushed. This is all my fault. I felt horrible. I should've fought harder and now I've dragged her into this mess. She was gaining consciousness slowly though which I was thankful for. The door slammed opened to reveal the monster that put us here. He slowly walked down the stairs with trays of food and water. He sat them down and even in the darkness I can tell he has been crying. 

"Thomas, how could you do this to me?" 

"I didn't want to doll but I had too." He says hoarsely. "You broke my trust." He says sniffing. 

He was beginning to walk out until I screamed from behind him.

"THOMAS PLEASE!" I didn't know how long I was going to be in here for. 

"IT WAS A MISTAKE, I SWEAR!" 

He continued to stare at me blankly. I didn't know he could get this heartless when it came to me. He soon stopped staring and began to walk away.
"Thomas, he made it seem so real. Brandon told me about her. Veronica. That after she died you began to like me to fill the void. I just thought I was your toy that you played with since she's gone." I say put my head down praying he would it.

And before I knew it he was right by my side holding me. 

"Darling, I NEVER thought that about you. You're everything I ever wanted. I got rid of her for us. I did all this for us. Just so we could be together." He was grabbing my chin and before I knew it his lips were against mine. I instantly responded. I was desperate to make it back into the house and to get Christine out of here. 

"Tho-Thomas" I try to stutter out until I finally pull away. "Up-upstairs."

He didn't say anything but grabbed me swiftly. Before I knew it, I was untied and was in his arms. I was extremely nervous. What did I get myself into? As we made our way to the bedroom I realized my leg was bandaged up and I was in new clothes. When we made it to the room, he threw me on the bed and started to take his shirt off. I knew there was no going back after this. I was screwed. I wasn't a virgin but he was still taking my body. I was disguised by the idea of him inside of me. He got on top and pinned my arms down and made his lips down to my cleavage. He took my shirt off and and licked my bare skin. He started grinding into my sex and soon removed my underwear. That was when I grew stiffer. His hand began to massage me and he kissed his way downwards.

Abruptly his tongue entered me. At that moment, I couldn't suppress a moan and thrust my hips further into his mouth. He groaned and continued to make long slow licks. He licked me until I came hard and then took his underwear off. He began to stroke his penis with my hand. It was larger than I expected. He was breathing hard and lowered back down.

"I've been wanting to make love to you for long princess." He says breathy in my ear.

He positioned him self right in front of my entrance and I was trying to remain calm. I am about to get raped.
"Please, Thomas...stop..."
"You want this just as much as I do baby."
After that he continued to ignore my weak attempts. I kept thinking to myself. I'm pretty sure he already knew I wasn't a virgin if he was really my stalker. He fingered me slowly until it replaced by penis. He slowly entered me inch by inch. I was thankful for this, he was larger and I needed to take it slower until I got used to it. The slow strokes soon became faster and faster and the room was filled with our moans. He came and my body betrayed me by doing the same thing and responding to him. He got off and rolled over to other side of the bed.

"Get some rest, love." He says kissing my forehead and falling asleep. I cried myself to sleep that night.