Chapter 9

*Thomas pic in external link below
2 days later
Thomas's POV
I have been overjoyed lately. I still cannot believe my princess still wanted to go on a date with me. It's still early in the morning so when I left she was still sleeping. I'm glad she is giving in to me and our love. She can finally see that we are soul mates and it's amazing. The only reason I left was because I have to go see my therapist, Vincent, to get more pills. That one day I thought Charlie was trying to leave I only reacted that way because I didn't have my medicine. That can never happen again. I damn near killed her to but I'm grateful she forgave me. I don't like when she's mad at me. When I finally made it to my destination, I parked in the closest spot by the door and got out of my truck. I locked the door and walked into the doctor's office where I was greeted with a warm smile from the receptionist. "Good morning, I have an appointment for Dr. Vincent." I say politely."What's your name?" "Thomas Cleveland.""Alright thank you." She ended with a smile.I returned it and took my seat by the magazines. I love to read and so does my Charlie. I can't wait to show her around the house. I have a library and office that I know she'll love. I was sitting for 5 minutes until I was greeted by Vincent."Thomas, how's it going?" He asks extending his hand. "Great, actually." I say happily. "I just needed you to prescribe me more pills." I say as he guides me to his office."Really?" He questions shockingly. "I'm used to Brandon coming and getting them, but never you, at least not willingly." He pushes."Well I've had a change of mind." I say simply."Ohh? Anything you want to talk about? I know the pills don't make you this happy even when you take them consistently." He says writing down my prescription."Well..." I trailed off. I didn't know how to begin."We can go to park if you want." He offers handing me my prescription. Vincent has been my doctor for a long time. He knows I go to the park when I need to open up and where I am the most comfortable except when I'm with Charlie."Sure." I say"Is it that girl?" Vincent asks.He knew vaguely of Charlie just like Brandon did. I often acted nonchalantly talking about her but Vincent has been here for me. I know he'll be happy. "Partially." I say not trying to give away too much. The park was walking distance from the doctor's office. We were already close to the trail by the time Vincent asked me more questions."So tell me about her?" He asks. "I only know know small things about her." He persists."Well her name is Charlie. And we are in love." I say simply."Really, in love?" He says doubtfully."Yes, we live together and we love each other.""Isn't this the same 23 year old?" "Yes, it is.""Thomas, Brandon told me a little about your...your fantasy about her. How you might be a bit delirious." He says putting his hand on my shoulder as if he's comforting me. "What? You think I'm imagining these things?" I say pulling his hand off of me."You've done this in the past. You let your thoughts get the best of you. She might be real but Brandon told me you'll draw pictures of her, write about her and watch her at work an-""And what!" I say getting heated. "She's perfect for me and don't try getting in the way." I say walking off."Hey, hey." Vincent grabs my arm from behind."DON'T F***ING TOUCH ME!" I fume. "Just get away from me before I do something stupid." "Thom-"I punch him right the face and watched him hit the concrete. "I HATE YOU!" I pull him back up just to throw him back down. "You don't know anything about my love for Charlie." "Y-You just miss her." Vincent wheezed. I looked at him confused. "V-Veronica.""Veronica, really?" I say sarcastically. "Let me guess you think I'm to trying to fill the void in my heart for Veronica." I intentionally trying to quote what Brandon told me. "Veronica was a b**ch at the least. She was a very spiteful person and then I saw Charlie and I fell in love. We live together for God's sake."Vincent was struggling to stand up with a bloody nose. "This isn't love, Thomas." He says holding his face. "And even if she does live with you, you probably forced her against her will. She doesn't love you." He said trying to reason. By this time I was past angry I was irate. How dare he talk to me like this?"Listen, bastard I know exactly what she wants and it's me. I make love to her every night and she loves every second of it. I'll get rid of you just like I did that tramp Veronica. I don't care what Brandon told you! She's my angel and I love her. And if you come between us I'll kill you." I know Charlie and I haven't done any of this but he doesn't know that. We are already close and in love but saying this should help him get it in his head."Do you really think I'm scared of you?" He says with a smirk.I turn around as fast I could and knocked him out again only this time I didn't stop. I punch him until his whole face was bleeding. He fell unconscious. I dragged him to my truck. I put his bloody body in the back seat and got in the passenger's seat. I was trying to see how I could kill him. This was one of my older trucks that I didn't care about so I didn't mind wrecking it. I have many more vehicles that I can drive and can buy more. I finally spotted a vacant street that was right above a large river. I quickly put the truck in neutral and got out. I put his body in the front seat and go to the trunk to get the gasoline and match. The best part was watching my victims scream for help. I slap him a couple of times to wake him up. "W--whh-a-att..." He musters. I began to pour gasoline all over him and in the truckI stood there patiently waiting for him to gain consciousness so I could proceed. "Thomas..." He said breathy. "Yes."He finally sees the gasoline and matches in my hand and the river below him and knows exactly what's about to happen."Thomas, please." He begs"This is what you deserve for talking about me. You think I'm crazy. I can show you crazy!"Just thinking about it pissed me off even more. I lit the match and threw it on him. He screamed and shouted while he was burning alive. I didn't even flinch. He deserved every second of it. He talked about my angel and tries to convince me this love isn't real. "HELLLPPP!!" He hollers through the flames for dear life. I went behind the truck and started to push it until it was just above the hill."Sweet dreams Vincent." I say as I give one final push and watch the truck sink to the bottom of the river and started to walk back home. *Charlie's POVI wake up around 9:00 to notice Thomas was gone. There was a note on my nightstand that read:Good morning sweetheart,I have to go pick up some things but I'll be back shortly.

                                                                                      ~Love, Thomas.

I get up and walk to the kitchen and fix a bowl of cereal and sit at the table. I suddenly felt the urge of realization hit me. I could escape now. But after running through the whole mansion, I was out of luck. Everything was locked and impossible to pry open. There were no phones and no source of freedom. I see why he lets me roam freely. Even if I were to get the bedroom window open I would have to jump several feet and drop to my death. But it was all okay because our date was tomorrow. I just had to think of a plan first. I looked around the house and tried to find the sedatives. I remembered that his pills were in the bathroom so I checked up there and found nothing. I walked around more and noticed that he had a whole library. It was beautiful. How could I have not noticed this? I walked in mesmerized and captivated. I looked through all the shelves and finally choose my favorite book,  I Am Charlotte Simmons. I've read this book hundreds of times. I laid down on the couch ready to dive right in. But then decided to just sit at the desk. My suspicion grew to open the draws. And there they were. The sedatives were in a bottle which was in a plastic bag. I quickly poured some and grabbed a spare plastic bag and put them inside of it. I got done with the book fairly quickly even after reading some chapters twice just to kill time. I looked at the large clock and realized it was into the early afternoon. I put the book back up and lazily got out of the chair. I grabbed the sedatives and went back to the bedroom. I decided to hide them under the bed. I was getting bored and continued to walk around. I spotted the home movie theater. I put SuperBad and started popping some popcorn. I fixed myself some soda and laid down with the popcorn. I laughed out loud and remembered when me and Christine first saw this movie. We talked about it all the time but I hated even thinking about her. I miss everything. The more I think about it the more I want to fight. I soon heard the front open and Thomas come in. I was hoping he didn't scream my name and he'll just find me. Trying to act like I was in love was quite the chore. After hearing his footsteps go around the house he finally came in the theater. "Baby." He says coming closer. And that's when the act started. "Hey baby," I try to say groggily."These are for you, sunshine." He hands me roses with a smile."Awww thank you honey." I say extra peppy."Anything for you. Have you eaten already?""Yes I fixed something when I woke up." I say but then realize I can get him away if I tell him I was hungry."But that was earlier and I guess I am kind of hungry." I say holding my stomach."What would you like?""Maybe something light, like grilled cheese.""Okay, I'll be in the kitchen." He says kissing my forehead.I smiled at him and shyly looked down and he reluctantly went back downstairs. He's such a pervert!"Just one more day." I mumble to myself.