Chapter 29-Route

Chapter 29-Route
IBMR_logophile

Once upon the existence of the power of the great Father Time, there was a number named 0. She entered the number line for a confidential reason and met number 1 who was a very busy number. 1 was a very talented number and is very popular in the number line.

0 respected 1 among all the numbers and she decided to follow him but pretended to loathe him. She didn't know how to express her admiration.

One day, she saw the number 2 and he was undeniably annoying. Number 2 was the enemy of all for he sees all numbers as null so 0 didn't bother to approach him.

While walking on the number line, 0 saw number 3 who was always been chased by numbers. 0 instantly liked 3 even though he's as arrogant as a prince.

0 went to the place where all papers are important. So many good numbers are there or so she thought. She changed her mind about the place when she heard number 4 telling other numbers to fuck off. 0 was shocked but then ignored it.

Not paying attention to her surroundings, 0 was hit by a bouncing little lifeless number. The numbers didn't say sorry and she understood. What caught her attention is number 5 who was such a beautiful number.

0 was about to go to her assigned place when she saw a weird number 6 and an unknown lively large number. She giggled and shrugged the thought about the weird numbers.

---

After some time, 0 became connected to the numbers and negative numbers. The negative numbers are -1, -2, -3, -4, -5, and -6 who are counterparts of the first six numbers she met and used.

There were so many problems related to the number line that she took part on solving some.

But then again, more distinct numbers showed up and meddled with her life: 10, the desperate killer number; 9, the dead number; 8, the slave-like number; 11, the number who really have a 0 and not two 0s; and 7, who was very powerful and liked to grow up already.

---

Mark my words. The number line will be in chaos. MATH will be done. Substitution. Elimination. Cancellation. It will affect every one.

Red marks will be everywhere with just a single error. Calculations should be perfect or else there will be a thousand more.

---

One will rule.

Two will cry.

Three will be fooled.

Four will die.

Five will put a show, 6 and 7.

And the remainder, I don't know.

Let us count to ten.