The Surprise

"My favorite place?" Kayla thought. Then it popped in her head. Red Mango! The place Her and Thomas went on there second date. It was a small frozen yogurt place downtown.
She changed direction an headed to the place. She looked around the shop for awhile. "Kayla?" A man at the counter asked. She nodded. The man handed her a cookies and cream fro-yo with chocolate syrup, oreo crumbles, and a chocolate straw. It was what she ordered with Thomas. "Thanks" Kaya said nodding while she sat down by herself at a table. She ate her yogurt and noticed writing on the bottom of the cup.
        It said, Wow you actually came? Well I promise you'll find me at "my place" Kayla only thought of one place that would be considered Thomas's place.
       She ran into a music shop around the corner. Thomas came here every day and admired the guitars. "You Kayla, Kayla Guerra?" A big man behind the counter said. Kayla slowly nodded. "A boy came in here and said to give you this." He added handing her a case for guitar picks. Kayla smiled nervous and left siting on a bench next to the store. She opened the case. A little note was folded up in it, there was also headphones and an old mp3 player.
The note said; Kayla!! I promise you're not wasting your time! I know reading isn't your things so listen to track 8.
She scrolled through the Mp3 and found track 8. It was Kayla's favorite song, Youth, by Troye Sivan. It made her think of all her friends. All the fun times they used to have.
      She was no clue to where to go next. Just a horrible gut wretched feeling. Then she came too a conclusion. Thomas gave her his address if she ever needed to talk and this song was playing when he said it.
Kayla ran down the street faster then she ever had before. Then she saw Thomas smiling on his porch with a big heart. Kayla looked up and smiled.
       "What is this?" She asked. Thomas blushed and handed her the heart. It was fuzzy but it was a little box. It was full if Chocolates and a last note. It read; "Kayla, Im sorry about rushing you around. I hope the frozen yogurt made up for it. I just wanted to say, I want to go on another date with you and a million more, look up, "
      Kayla looked up. Thomas was looking down her smiling with his beautiful brown eyes. They just stared at each other for a moment and then Thomas said. "Will you be my girlfriend" He asked smiling. "eh... I guess" Kayla said giggling. Then they kissed. They just sat there for a second. They stared into each others eyes again.
      " I should get going." Kayla said. Thomas kissed her and she smiled. Then ran off to the bus stop. But then Kayla noticed... She was going to be with her dad until Valentines day.