The dream

Kayla fell into Thomas' arms. Then they stared into each others eyes. It was the cliche moment all over again. This time instead of Kayla running, they ended up kissing. Just a tiny kiss, but a kiss. The room started spinning and Kayla felt amazing. Then someone can past them. Leon. He brought a ton of his friends and they all laughed.
     Kayla got out of Thomas's arms and hid her face. The laughs echoed through her head. "LOOK ITS THE NEW MEXICAN GIRL KISSING UGLY PIZZA BOY" He taunted. Everyone started laughing hysterically. Thomas stood there incredibly embarrassed. Then he turned into a pizza!
       "YOU KISSED PIZZA BOY" Someone screamed out. Kayla stood there trying to hide her face "YOU KISSED PIZZA BOY" "YOU KISSED THE PIZZA BOY?" "YOU KISSED A PIZZA TOY?" The crowd grew bigger and more people started taunting. She was practically being attacked by this huge group of people.
    Kayla woke up. The decision was hard. Thomas felt perfect for her. Perfect eyes, Hair, personality.But at the same time. If she went out with him... Her plan of being invisible... was extremely unlikely.
     She picked up her phone and dialed Lelani's number. "Hello!" She said urgently. "Who is this" Lelani asked. "Kayla and I have a problem!"
     "Umm.... Ok well Hi, uhhhh whats your problem?"
     "I think I might like Thomas, Well I do like Thomas!"
     "Thats great!!! Why don't you ask him out! Your not nervous right!?"
       "No, im not nervous.... But Leon always picks on him and..."
        "Oh well there are other fish in the sea...." Tinisha started to laugh nervously. "Whats wrong with that?" Kayla asked. "Umm.... Well. When Leon picks on someone... He'll do anything is his power to make sure that persons life is miserable. He jokes around with us, horrible jokes but jokes. But with Thomas... He hates him. I recommend you just walk away. Leon drama is the worst."
          Kayla thought for a second. "Kayla you still there?" Tinisha said. "Kayla? Kayla?!" Lelani screamed into the phone. "Gotta go..." Kayla said ending the call. "Well... my mind is off of family problems" she said one she hung up.