"It'd be cozier if this arm rest wasn't dividing us," he says tapping on the arm chair.

"Or you could just move it," I give a small laugh. I lift the arm rest up so it's in between the seat and no longer separating me and Josh.

"Oh. Why didn't you do that earlier?" he says pulling me towards him.

"I thought you'd be smart enough to figure it out yourself, but I guess I was wrong," I smile at him.

"Whatever," he says kissing the top of my head and I drift off to sleep.

Later I feel almost awake, but I'm too tired to open my eyes. I feel the soft vibration of Josh's voice coming through his chest as he speaks. I think he's talking to Liam.

"What happens to Nicholas?" I think I hear Liam ask.

"I don't know. She might end up staying with him," I hear Josh say.

"Well what happens if she does?" Liam speaks again.

"I'm not sure. I guess if she still feels the same about me, she wouldn't. But we'll just have to wait and see," he finishes.

I hear Liam talk some more, but I don't stay awake long enough to hear the end of the conversation.

Later, I wake up to Liam shaking my shoulder.

"I'm awake," I say hitting his hand away.

"Wow, someone's grumpy," Liam jokes.

"I hate jet lag," I say reclining my seat back up right.

"What time is it?" I ask him.

"8:42 a.m. We'll be landing soon," he says patting my head.

"Where's Josh?" I ask finally realizing that he isn't here.

He doesn't answer. In stead he looks behind him to the corner. There, I see Josh talking to Daliah as she leans against the wall.

"Huh," I breathe.

"I guess he went up to use the bathroom and she stopped him on his way out," he shrugs.

"Oh alright," I say folding my blanket.

"Are you mad about that?" Liam smirks.

"What? No," I say looking out the window.

"Okay, it's really easy to know that you're lying when you don't look at me, Jennifer," Liam laughs.

"I'm not mad," I say facing him. "It's not that big a deal. He's talking to her, like how I'm just talking you," I shrug again.

"Alright," Liam says raising his hands.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will be landing in five short minutes. We will please ask you to return to your seats and fasten your seat belts tightly. Thank you," the pilot says.

"What if I don't put on my seat belt," Liam jokes.

"That's a terrible idea," I laugh.
"Let's do it," I say raising my hands.

"It was a joke. It kind of scares me that you would actually want to do it," he smiles.

"Hey," Josh says from behind Liam.

"Hi," Liam greets back.

There's a small pause without any of us talking and the silence grows a little uncomfortable.

"Soo, are you gonna move, or should I go sit in your seat?" Josh says backing up.

"Oh no, go ahead, go ahead," Liam says getting up from the seat.