"Yes! And the sweets table, would have all sorts of sweets inspired on the ones from Honeydukes, like Chocolate Frogs, and there would be wands and little flasks of potions. And those would be sweets too! And ohmygod-" I said a bit overly excited as I remembered something more,"butterbeer. There would be butterbeer. I don't know where the heck I would get it, but butterbeer would be mandatory."

Shawn chuckled as he heard me speak with so much enthusiasm, and after we both fell silent, he asked, "Am I feeling that someone is now regretting not having done a party?"

I turned to him and stared in his eyes, not believing his words. "You're kidding me right? I won't ever regret that."

"Why?" He asked me, and I had to hold myself from facepalming myself. He could be quite slow sometimes.

"Don't you remember what I was doing on my birthday this year?" Shawn kept looking at me, completely lost, and I sighed. "Shawn, I was on my way to Madrid to go to your concert. If I had chosen to have a party, I wouldn't have been able to go see you." I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"Now that I think of it, I'm also glad you didn't do a party."

I was so lost in his eyes at this point, but I somehow snapped out of this trance, looking towards the dance floor. At some time soon the waltz should start. "Do you want to go back inside?"

I didn't manage control myself. I immediately threw my arms around him as I realized that he was standing right here, just in front of me, and not a thousand kilometers away from me as I had thought.

He hugged me tightly back, and being here in his arms, I didn't want to ever let go. I had missed him so much.

"Shawn, I-I can't believe this. What are you doing here?"

"Isn't that obvious? I'm here to celebrate your birthday with you princess. Didn't you even notice how there was a gap of 9 days between two concerts of mine?" He asks me, and I stayed silent, not believing this. He made a special gap on his tour for me. "Happy birthday, by the way. I'm guessing you liked what I prepared for you?" He chuckles, still hugging me as tightly as I was hugging him.

"I didn't like it."

I could feel him go tense with this. "You didn't?"

I pull back from the hug, meeting his light brown gaze. "No Shawn, I didn't like it. I loved it." I kiss his cheek."Thank you so much." I suddenly remember that many other people were in the room, and I turn around, looking at everyone.

"And thank you all so much for coming. I'm so happy that all of you are here."

"You really thought that we weren't coming to your birthday?" I hear Nick say, as him, Sean, Aria and Bree approached me. Not having completely let go of Shawn, I slip my hand in his. It felt so good to actually be able to do this.

"Well, yes." I answer, "but I am so happy that you actually are all here."

"You may be, but I bet not as much as you are of seeing him, am I right?" Aria raises her eyebrows, tilting her head towards Shawn with a knowing smile. I look at Shawn still with the same huge smile I had on my face from the moment I saw him, and for a millisecond I feel kind of dazed, feeling like this was a dream come true. Shawn was actually here, right beside me.

I then proceeded to talk to everyone, going to my grandparents. I introduced them to Shawn, who they seemed to like very much, even if they didn't understand a single word in English. After I had done so, I found Aunt Martina and Emma drinking some butterbeer near "The Three Broomsticks", and immediately went over to them, dragging Shawn along with me.