Bucky Barnes- I Don't Dance (Part 3)

I love this gif too much...

Part Three

Bucky stood motionless, staring at the huge television before him, clueless about how he was going to practice a two-person dance on his own. This caused him to run his hands through his hair in frustration, ruining the neat, combed-back look he was going for earlier.

"What am I going to do?" He whispered to himself, sighing. As if on cue, Steve walked in, making Bucky jump back in surprise and immediately turn off the tv that was playing Dirty Dancing.

"Buck?" Steve questioned in suspicion, "What's going on?"

Bucky's wide eyes softened as he saw Steve, a wave of relief washing over him, "Oh, it's just you."

"Gee, thanks."

"No, I-I thought you were (Y/N) and I almost had a heart attack."

"Why? Don't tell me you're planning on proposing to her already. You haven't even been on a proper date yet," Steve smirked jokingly.

Bucky let out a groan, "No. This is going to sound so stupid, but I was trying to learn the dance she went to practice."

"Typical," Steve shook his head, "You're always trying to impress the ladies."

"The only girl I want to impress is out doing what she loves with someone else," Bucky said with a frown.

"So that's what this is about. You're jealous. James Buchanan Barnes is jealous."

"Can you stop making it seem so stupid?"

Steve smiled at his best friend, "All joking aside, listen to me. You don't need to impress her. She's already head over heels for you, I can guarantee it. She's almost as far gone for you as you are for her,"

"How can you be so sure? I've never felt this way about anyone before in my life. Don't you get it?" Bucky took a deep breath, "I love her."

Steve was shocked, no words escaped him.

"Yeah, I said it," Bucky growled, his cheeks tinting red. All of a sudden, Steve unfroze and grabbed the TV remote, ejecting the DVD from the player and popping it gently back into it's case. Bucky furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Nat showed me a thing or two about learning new things," Steve smiled as he connected the TV to the Internet, opening up YouTube, "She said you can find anything on here, so all you gotta do is search."