Bucky Barnes - Unaware

Requested by @Skyler1135.

"Steve, you know that girl?" Bucky asked as he searched the room for the person he was talking about

"Buck, there's more than one girl on this team. You're going to need to be more specific," Steve answered as he placed his helmet on the coffee table and took a seat beside Bucky on the couch.

"Clint's sister."

"Yeah, what about her? You got a crush on her or something?" Steve snickered, turning to face his friend.

"No, but she is a doll to look at, I'll have to admit."

"It's been 70 years and you haven't changed a bit," Steve smirked as he looked at Bucky, who didn't share the same feeling towards the remark. If looks could kill, Steve would be long gone.

"(Y/N), I'll be back in a sec, just go and make yourself comfortable," Clint said immediately as you and Clint walked into the room. As you made your way towards the couch, Steve looked at Bucky and smiled.

After greeting both men, you sat between them and began a simple conversation. Bucky couldn't take his eyes off you, and Steve was about to make sure you noticed.

"Buck, stop staring at (Y/N) like you're a dog and she's a bone. It's rude," Steve's smile was about to break into a laugh. Your face flushed red as you spun around to face Bucky. Looking into his striking blue eyes was hard, especially when he was staring right back at your (your eye colour) ones. All of a sudden, his eyes seemed brighter and his 'shyness' disappeared.

"I love you," Bucky smirked slyly, winking at you and sending the butterflies inside your stomach into a flurry, "It's my favourite vowel."

"Oh my goodness, Bucky," you laughed, "That's terrible."

"Buck, that was the worst one yet. Even that one about lobsters you pulled out of the bag back at Coney Island was better than this one," Steve laughed, clutching his stomach.

"Oh shut up. You're just sayin' that 'cause it's better than anything you could come up with."

"Ok," you laughed, "Calm yourselves."

"You're gonna have to make me," Bucky replied with a sly grin as he stood up.

"Ok," you grinned back as innocently as possible before kicking the back of Bucky's leg and watching him fall onto his face.

"(Y/N)," he started as he helped himself back onto his feet, "What do ya say about being my new sparring partner? After a stunt like that, I'm sure you'd be able to pin me and Steve to the ground with your arms behind your back."

"I'm also pretty good with a bow, so I'm gonna need these arms," you smirked, "And kicking your butt on a daily basis sounds pretty good to me."

"Please stop this flirt fest. I just had lunch and I'm not too keen on losing it," Clint said as he walked back in the room with a glass of water in hand. He proceeded to sit beside Steve.

"They'll be fine," Steve reassured, "(Y/N) just made him face plant into the carpet. I think she can take care of herself."

Clint looked at you and rolled his eyes and you poked your tongue out at him in response, all while Bucky's eyes were locked on you; the girl who caught the Winter Soldier unaware.

******

@Skyler1135 I hope you like it! Sorry it took a while. I've been very busy lately, but now I'll be able to update a bit more. I've got another imagine just about ready to upload and a few more in the works.