Fratboy Harry - Part 1

Start from the beginning

Normally you didn't give two shits about how others felt about you. But walking into the kitchen with Harry, you suddenly felt self-conscious, like all eyes were on you. You weren't particularly shy, but not the most popular girl either. Someone like Harry Styles was not usually the kind of company you kept and...well...let's just say he kept a lot of female company.

A few people greeted him, giving him high fives or bumping fists. Trying not to feel out of place, you leaned back against the counter, taking the last sips of your rum cocktail, setting the empty glass on the counter.

"I think it's time for some shots," declared Harry, grabbing the bottle of Jose Cuervo. "Who's got a shot glass?"

With a cheer of agreement, Harry was quickly handed a shot glass and a salt shaker. Your eyes nearly popped out of your head when he took hold of your hand, brought his other thumb to his mouth to wet it, and swiped it across your wrist. You were sure your jaw was wide open when he then shook salt over the wet sliver of skin. Your hand still in his, he lifted it to his mouth and swiped his tongue across the salt. His eyes focused on you, Harry lifted the glass now filled with the tequila, and shot it back in one gulp. You barely noticed someone hand him a wedge of lime until it was sucking on it.

Your entire body shook. That was the most erotic thing you'd ever witnessed, and you were sure this time Harry noticed you blushing.

"Your turn, [Y/N]."

Wait, what? He knew your name? Being who he was, of course you knew his name, but he knew yours? Holy hell!

"Um..." you stammered. "I...don't know."

Before you could argue any further, Harry licked his thumb just like he had before, only this time he tilted his head and swiped it across his neck, just under his perfect jaw line. Dammit.

"You don't like tequila?" he asked, lightly shaking salt on himself.

"Uh...no...it's not that, I-"

Someone you didn't know handed you a shot glass then, the yellow liquor filled to the rim. Looking between it and Harry, you froze.

"Lick my neck, love," Harry insisted, taking the tequila from you.

"Um..." you hesitated. "I..."

"Oh, come on! One lick won't kill you."

What on earth had just happened? Suddenly, you remembered who you were with, and why his reputation preceded him. You should have walked away right then and there, but instead you found your tongue on his salty skin, taking a lick. Then you took the shot glass back from Harry, throwing it back and emptying it in one large swallow.

Your throat burned as you looked at him again, a lime wedge between his teeth. Giving you that cocky smirk once more, he beckoned you closer, wanting you to take it from him.

Closing your mouth around it, your lips met his. You'd never feel so loose and uninhibited in your life. It was as though the warm liquid had seeped down to your toes and you were no longer afraid of any consequences. You faintly heard the sounds of hoots and hollers around you, but you didn't care. It was just a show for them, and you were the girl of the moment. No doubt Harry had done this a number of times with a number of other girls. This was no different, and you had no reason to think you were anything special.

You felt Harry's hands on your waist as you pulled away from him, the taste of lime, salt and tequila on your tongue. Tossing the lime wedge in a nearby trash can, Harry continued to grin at you.

"Another, yeah?"

You quickly shook your head before you could change your mid.

"No, I'm...I'm good."

"You sure?"

You nodded with a smile. Harry still had a hand on you as you felt his other reach behind and pull you closer. Your lips met once again as he placed a tender kiss on your mouth, gently sliding his tongue inside. The heat that ran throughout your body, pumping the blood through your veins couldn't be ignored. But you knew that you couldn't let it continue. You ran your hands up his chest and down his arms before unwrapping them from you.

"What's wrong?" he asked in a low voice, his face dropping.

"Nothing," you replied. "I should probably go. Have fun, Harry."

"What?" he quirked his brows in confusion. "Where are you going?"

"To find my friends," you gestured toward the living room.

"I'll go with you," he offered.

You chuckled, shaking your head. "It's okay. This..." you looked around the kitchen, "this is your entourage. Your scene. You hardly know me."

"I wanna get to know you, [Y/N]."

You rolled your eyes. "How do you even know my name?"

Harry glared at you until the corners of his mouth began to curl up.

"I asked somebody before I followed you outside," he shrugged.

You shook your head again, though you couldn't really say you were surprised, nor were you really mad. You supposed you should be flattered that he asked about you, but still, you knew you were just another conquest to him, another notch in his belt.

"See ya, Harry," you said with a wave as you turned and left the room.