Chapter 1: "A Blacksmith.."

Sun rose up the Kingdom of Ninjago.
It was very early in the morning. But in this little village, everyone was awake.
Ignacia's village, also know as the blacksmith's village.

Name clears it all, it's a village full of blacksmithing shops. And that's exactly why it's very close to the king's castle.

The most famous shop of them all, "Four Weapons", was owned by the two Smith siblings.

A small kid with messy brown hair came running into the shop.

"Uncle Kai! Uncle Kai!"

"Woa, calm down kid. What is it?"

A young man with green eyes and spiky brown-colored hair was standing before a metal stand, hammering some long red piece of iron. He had a brown apron worn on his white shirt.

"Uncle Kai! Daddy says the army will be back in a few days!"

The hammering sound stopped, and an excited expression drew itself on the young man's face. "Really? That was fast!"

"Yeah, we all gotta get into work from now." The boy grinned widely, and Kai smiled back.

"Thanks for the info, kid."

"Now I gotta go tell the others! Later, uncle Kai!"

"Later, Marcus."

The small Marcus ran out of the shop, almost stumbling against a brick on the floor.

As he got out, a girl came in while looking at the small hyped boy and smiling.

She had short black hair, a bit messy.
She wore her usual simple red dress.
Her shining gray eyes went into her brother's direction.

"So, I heard we're getting into business again."

"They came back quickly again. Looks like they're loosing.."

"Serpentine are powerful creatures, bro. Sure it's not easy to beat 'em."

"Tsk, for.. normal people.." He smirked, then looked at his hand. A little flame appeared in the palm of his hand.

"Kai! Are you crazy?!!" His sister whisper-shouted.

The young boy shook his hand and the fire faded. "What? I was just-"

"What if anyone saw you?! I can't bare loosing you Kai.."

"Nya, I promised I'll stay with you forever."

She sighed, and turned around so her back would be facing her brother. "I hope you'll be able to keep your promise."

She turned her head only, eyeing him. "I gotta go now, Kai. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone!" She said, then walked out the shop.

"Pfft.. When did I ever do anything stupid?"

The young blacksmith continued shaping the iron with his hammer.

About three hours later..

He turned a white tissue around the metallic hand of the shining sword.

He wiped the sweat on his forehead.

Kai looked proudly at the sword he just finished, then posed it on the table, next to the simple helmet he made before.

He stretched himself, and looked out of his shop to see a boy in some blue overalls coming towards him.

"Ugh, Jay.."

The boy stood on the step of the shop. "Hello, Kai, sir, uh.." He rubbed the back of his head and smiled widly.

Kai looked at him.

The white face paint around his deep blue eyes, and the red one covering his nose.
His dirty brown hair that needed to be washed, and his teeth that needed to be brushed.
The freackles all over his cheeks and nose.
The dirty overalls that were torn  revealing one of his skinny legs.

"What do you want, jester?" Kai snapped.

The brunet's smile disappeared, and he looked innocently at Kai. "Uh.. i.. i was l-looking for.. for
N-nya.. uh.."

"I told you before to stay away from my sister, didn't I?"

"But I.. I.."

Kai sighed. "Listen to me closely, you freak.." The angry man took some steps near the shorter boy.

"I don't want my sister to be around a failure like you. Unless you can't be anything other than the castle's fool, I don't wanna see you near my shop. Understand?"

Jay stood spechless, a shocked expression on his face.
Tears formed in his eyes while he started at Kai's angry one.

"I said, understand?!"

"Y-y-yes, s-sir."

"Okay then. Go away now!"

The boy took some steps backwards, then turned around and started running away as fast as he could.

Kai looked at him with harsh contemptible eyes.

A minute later, he spotted his sister coming from the same direction.

When she saw Jay still running,  she stopped and looked at him.

He ran past her, his shoulder brushing with hers, crying.

It was far from the shop so Kai couldn't hear what Nya said, but it was clear she turned around and wanted to follow him, then looked at the shop.

Kai got in and started heating more iron.

"Kai!"

He turned around to face his angry sister.

"What?"

"What did you do to Jay?!"

"Why do you care about this freak?"

"You didn't call him that, did you?"

"I did! And I told him to stay away!"

"Why on earth would you do this?!"

"You shouldn't be around this dude, Nya! He's just a filthy usless being! I'm-"

"Jay is none of these things! Just because he's the King's clown doesn't mean he's a bad person!"

"He is. And from now on, you're not allowed to be near him!"

He slammed the hammer in his hand on the table.

The girl looked in disbelieve at her brother. "You can't just forbid me from meeting him!"

"I can. I'm your brother and your care taker."

"Why do you ruin everything good in my life?"

"I'm protecting you."

"I don't need your protection!" She rushed out and ran away from the shop.

"Oh dear.."

---

Yay first chapter!

So what do you think? Good? Bad? Tell me!

And maybe vote because it'll make me so happy.

See ya next chapter peeps!

~Ninjagirlfan;D